6. Madhav & Abhira-The bond{FB}

~Flashback

"Please Armaan please. I need you. I know Dad, Dadisa,Chachisa,Bua, maa and ghar ke sare saregamapadha and gang mera boht khyal rakheinge. But tum nahi hoge nah"

Everyday since her second month into the pregnancy, Armaan has witnessed Abhira silently suffering both physical and mental pain and her once radiant face had now become pale, dark circles etched under her eyes from the gruelling agony. She would lose the count of how many times she would throw up in a day alone and end up feeling so weak & depleted at the end of a day(no less than a nightmare),unable to retain almost any food or water inside her. Her once healthy frame was now nothing but skin and bones. Though everyone in the house pampered her 24/7 & would be on their toes for her,she never voiced out her feelings in front of anyone and rather resorted to working from home & studying complex high-profile cases and conducting researches on them to distract herself. The reason being the emotional toll hyperemesis gravidarum had taken on her- She had always been a fiercely strong and independent woman, but now she felt like a guilty burden. She felt as if she couldn't take care of herself on her own, let alone her growing baby. The only one who could make her vent out all what she held within herself,that too occasionally, was Madhav and Armaan didn't want to take her away from Poddar mansion only because of that reason. Her dad was the only one who kept her sanity intact, was the only one who knew exactly how & when to break her bubble,whom she could hold & share whatever pinched her deep inside her heart, when there was an extreme need for it. He could shush her to sleep with her head in his lap while narrating funny and silly stories to her as if she were a small child.

"Abhiraaa mujhe bhi jaane ka man nahi hai nah. Par I'm the only hope left for that man to get justice delivered to his son. Moreover hamari firm ke delhi fraud ka dekhna hai"

"Maine ye kab bola Mr Khadus tum mat jao. Please mujhe le chalo nah. Dad bhi aa jaynge nah Please"

"Itna Keh rahi hai toh le jao nah Armaan use. Hamara cottage hai nah Delhi mein,wahan reh lenge ham. Ham,Vidya aur Madhav bhi chalenge Delhi" Dadisa walked into their room,smiling at Abhira.
"Thankyou Dadisaaa"
"Tumhare liye kuch bhi dragonsa ki favourite bachchi"

.

Madhav felt a little-someone clutching to his left arm while he immediately smiled knowing who it was.

"Daddd! Aap chalenge nah Delhi,pleaseee"

"Agar tu nahi bhi bolti nah,fir bhi main khud hi chale aata. Meri bachchi ke bolne se pehle mujhe pata lag jata hai ki use kya chahiye"

"Mhmm..Adrishya super powers wale Dad"

" Wrong,Super heroine beti ke superpowers wale Dad"

"Dad I wanted to say something"

"Bol"

"If anything happens to me and I'm unfortunately not even able to see my baby, please don't let armaan fall weak. Please ask him to be strong for our princess. Let him grieve for me, but never let him make our child a less important priority because of that. He will always be able to see me in her,so he should never let 'The G.O.A.T Abhira Sharma's' reflection be a gloomy and unhappy child nah. Ask him to raise her the into a beautiful young lady; I may not be able to see all of this,but I'd always be watching over her & protecting her. Ask him to always be there to support her in all spheres of her life,always." 

"Chup reh! Kuch nahi hoga tujhe. Kuch nahi" he replied as his trembling hands engulfed her into a hug while constantly rubbing her back as she sobbed even more.

That's all 

I just love Madhav & Abhira's bond so much. That's why I gave a super early update

Happy Reading🏵