7.Tortoise family

"Bilkul apne papa pe gayi hai cutie pie."

Armaan cooed while changing his fragile little doll into a purple onesie and wrapping her in the warm baby blanket of Rohit's childhood as she stared right into his eyes making him squeal with awe.

"Armaan, mera purse leke aao nah please"

Abhira asked armaan in a very sarcastic tone while Dadisa combed her hair and Vidya did the touch-ups to get her ready to welcome their big family. Madhav stood there,admiring the scene in front of him.

"Kyo?"

"Tum lao nah yar"

"Lo"

"Ye lo 50 rupees. Ek Aina khareedna aur usme apni shakal dekh lena. Mai thodi bohot tareef kardeti hoon iska matlab ye nahi ki tum cute ho self obsessed poddar!

Meri beti ki shakal aur harkatein dono tumpar nahi gayi hai. Ye sugarplum cuppy cake kitni adorable hai aur tum...."

As she said this,he made an o shaped mouth while their three elders winked at Abhira & smiled exiting the room,to make some arrangements for receiving the poddar's. Abhira smirked while lifting her child gently from her papa's arms & showering her with feathery kisses and inhaling her sweet-baby fragrance, how she had become super obsessed with her scent for the past two days!! When anyone would ask her to give the child to them,she'd start making an excuse of a feed or a diaper change because she simply couldn't let her girl out of her arms for even a second, the strong addiction to her was of a different level. This cute possessive attitute of Abhira towards Maahi would make Kaveri, Armaan,Vidya and Madhav chuckle at her and think about how restless she would become when she'd have to unwillingly (but not unhappily,ofcourse!) play passing the baby with the family members as they'd be there today within half-an-hour.

"Tum paida hi mujhe troll karne hui ho kya? TV serial ki satai bahu se bhi badtar haal hai mera ab.

Haan, main toh bekar hi hoon na,that's why you had those stress-relieving ahem ahem...workouts and those role play uhmm "

"You bloody as-"

"Haww biwiji,beti ke saamne gaali tohh mat do yar"

"Tum jo beti ke saamne over the top baatein kar rahe ho unka kya haan?"

"Babe,maahi ko banane ke process k baare mein hi baat kar raha tha nah,what's so wrong?"

"Haan toh mai bhi wahi keh rahi thi joh tum ho. Jo A se start hota hai and pothole se rhyme karta hai!"

"Ab jaisa bhi hoon, hoon toh tumhara aur chotu tortoise ka hi nah. Waise happy happy realization day Ms fiesty tortoise Sharma" Armaan said while lovingly engulfing the two of his girls in a hug while Abhira rested her head on his shoulders and replied, "Same to you khadus tortoise Poddar Sahab.

The next update would be a mature one on their realization day!(a flashback)

Happy Reading 🏵🏵