6

"What do we do?"

"What do we do?"

Liam follows behind me. "We have to do something, he's only fourteen!"

After the threat I ordered half of my men to track the location that the letter came from.

Just because Aisha wouldn't leave me alone. Neither would Liam.

"We have men looking for them as we speak, now get out of my office you are giving a headache." I groan and sit down.

"Fine."

Right the moment Liam walks out I pull a file from one of my drawers. A file that has information on the Bloodarrows. The name of our rival mafia. The name comes from how they liked to use arrow guns in the past when the war between us first started, shooting arrows right at their victims heads and collection the arrow covered in blood, hanging it to the wall followed by another one and another one until the whole wall was covered in arrows.

I don't know how sick they need to be to live in the smell of old blood. That's why I kill in the basement and the basement only. On top of that I dispose the body as soo as it's dead. I do now want any body reeking in my house, that's disgusting.

I sigh and open the file, this will take long until I find something that's really useful.

We don't know where they are located, we don't know how many guards they have and we don't know the name of their leader.

The leader goes by the name Vito. It means life which is ironic because usually he's the one taking it away.

All we know for a fact is that Kira is alive and craving for revenge.

I should have guessed that she isn't as weak as I thought. Kira is a trained assassin, a damn good one too.

On top of that, she's the daughter of Vito which makes her his little princess who nobody touches.

I learned it the hard way. I was visiting one of my clubs when she came like a whore, begging for a night with me.

I did.

I was a man in need of entertainment and she was a slut with a great body.

Why wouldn't I? Because once the night was over she became obsessed, stalking me at work, getting my number and spamming me with messages to see her again and even going as far as faking a pregnancy which I did not believe in.

At one point she snapped and went to tell Vito lies. That I took advantage of her when she was drunk and that I was stalking her, leaving sick letters to where ever she went.

She started a war that she thought she would win.

Rico kidnapped her during a gun fight and Nala took her time in torturing her.

Punching, stabbing, burning, cutting, drowning, everything possible. Then we decided to get rid of her, locking her into an old small cottage and lighting in on fire with the help of gasoline, bombs and guns.