12

"Silas!" The blond beneath me cries out as I thrust harshly into her.

I groan and tilt my head back as her pussy clenches around me, the unwanted thought of Camila and her rosy cheeks and bambi eyes in my mind on repeat.

I called Beth over right after I almost lost control with Camila. Her eyes, those damn eyes, are dangerous.

"Oh yes, right there baby!"

I turn her around and push her face to the pillows, I don't want to hear her voice. I don't care if I'm rough and she sure as hell doesn't either, she's just eager to get some dick into her.

"Oh fuck," I groan as I shoot my load on her back. "Grab your stuff and leave." I demand after taking a few second to gather myself.

"Always a pleasure Silas, such a gentleman." Beth rolls her eyes as she pulls a shirt over her head and scans my room looking for the rest of her clothes.

"Don't act like you come here not knowing how it's going to end." I grab a towel before walking to my bathroom to take a shower. I hear my door slam shut and I relax, turning the shower on and letting the hot water loosen me up.

After discussing that she is alive, I have been stressing over this mission. She wants to ruin my life and will do anything for it. Of course she's nothing compared to my mafia but that father of his. He gets on my nerves. After kidnapping Camila's brother I have felt even more pressure in ruining him.

I don't care if a innocent man or woman gets killed, I don't care if my guards get killed, I don't even care if I get killed but a child? No, I won't let that happen.

I know how it feels to be a child, looking at death in the eyes. I don't wish that on any kid. That's a part of why I find every sick fucker who abuses their children. I find them and I make sure they won't have hands to touch anyone with.

I step put of the shower after cleaning myself and wrap the towel around my torso. Then I grab lotion from my cabinet and start rubbing it on my scars. Scars that ruined my life, scars that remind me everyday of the reason I'm ruthless.

When I rub the lotion everywhere but my back I stop and put the containera away. My back still feels like it's on fire. If I touch it, it burns. It feels painful. I don't know if the pain is real or if I'm just imagining it but I never touch it anymore or let anybody do it for me.

I look at the knife I took back from Camila.

The knife she used to protect herself from those rapists. The knife she held to my throat. The knife that made me realize she turns me on so fucking bad.

"King, it's almost six." I hear Owen inform me from outside my room and I look at the time to see that it indeed is already morning.

"I will be right down."

I put on a suit just like every other morning and walk down where everyone is sitting in order, just how I like it. No chaos, no unnecessery talk, just silence.

"We are coming closer to the mission, only three weeks remain and I need you to show me your true potential during training," I look around. "Push yourselves to your limits, train until every muscle and bone is aching in pain and exhaustion and after that, train even more."

They all nod.

"Liam and Aisha, you have tose three weeks to prepare for the mines." I see Camila look at AIsha with both confusion and concern. I guess Aisha didn't infrom her about her part.

"And Camila, you will be training with me."

"Why?" She asks.

"You will be apart of the mission, you need to prepare to fight."

"What?!" Aisha yells as she stands up furiously. "I thought she only took part in the hacking part, not the physical part where she can die!"

That was true, until I decided to see how good she gets when she has to defend herself. That night in my office showed me her true colors. She enjoys killing she just doesn't want to accept it.

"Are you questioning me, Aisha?"

She looks pissed but only shooks her head and sits back down. She may be one of th few people who have the guts to fuck with me but she isn't stupid. She knows very well that when it's about missions, I don't tolerate any type of disrespect. Not from her, not from Rico, not from anyone.

"Alright, let's get to work."

They all stand up and leave to train, just like I ordered them to.

"Follow me, rose."

She does. She always does.

"Why are we outside?"

"Grab this." I hand her my gun and she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"No!"

"You do as I say, rose, grab the fucking gun." I lower my voice as I lock her eyes with mine.

She almost protests but doesn't and grabs the gun like the good, big girl she is.

"Shoot me."

Now she defenetely looks at me like I'm crazy. Her mouth is open and her eyes are wide.

"Excuse me?" She blinks once.

"Aim the gun at me and pull the trigger."

The gun doesn't have bullets but she doen't know that. I only want to test her. If she's actually willing to kill someone when she's not in danger.

"No, I'm not killing you!"

I chuckle and I look at her shaking hands as she struggles to hold the gun in her hand. "Are you scared, rose?" I smirk when I see her cheeks redden.

"Can't shoot your own kidnapper, the person who ruined your life?"

Her jaw clecnhes and her grip on the gun tightens. Still she doesn't pull the trigger.

"You really must be upset about kidnapping your brother too, I-"

She pulls the trigger, twice. Confused on why I'm not on the ground bleeding. Then she drops the gun and attacks me, throwing punches at my chest and one at my face.

"Don't you dare talk about him!"

I only smirk, enjoying getting this type of reaction out of her.

"That's it, rose, punch me, kick me, stab me, I only enjoy it more every second."

She pushes me away, disgusted at my comment.

"You're sick!"

"Tell me something I don't know."

She looks even more pissed.

"You should be mad more often, makes you look hot."

I walk back inside and order Owen watch her. I feel her eyes burning holes on my back but I know she enjoys this just as much as I do. If not even more.

I will make sure I'm the one waking her demons. She will become what her mind desires. I won't stop until she will and she will beg me to do it. She will beg me to teach her how she can be herself without feeling guilt, without feeling remorse for those who don't deserve it.