11

After the little show Silas put on for everyone, I feel stares on me. Part of them being shocked while some look at me with disgust, like they couldn't wait to kill me.

Aisha looks at me with a smile and I just stay frozen, scared to move.

I did not expect Silas threatening his own people for me, I didn't expect me to be important enough for him to say those things. It did make me feel a little more safe for a moment, before I felt the rage of every guard in this damn room.

What am I supposed to do?

"Cam, I told you, he totally has a thing for you!" Aisha's words snap me back to reality and I slowly turn my head to her direction. I don't know what she's on but I sure as hell want to be on it too. She's always so happy it makes her a bit annoying.

"What?" My voice is quiet, my mind still trying to process the fact that I'm actually protected in here. That I don't have to constantly carry the knife I still haven't returned to Silas.

"Silas, didn't you hear anything he just said?"

Oh.

"Trust me, I did."

"He has a thing for you!"

Yup, she's fucking crazy.

"Stop saying that, he just needs me for the mission." I shrug my shoulders as we start walking to my room.

My arms feel shakey and my legs feel like they will give out any moment. 

"You really think we don't have other hackers?"

That makes me stop to actually think for a second.

"Exactly, he chose you." Aisha's smile get's wider and I'm sure her cheeks will rip soon.

"I'm sure he just wanted me to be useful."

We finally get to my room and I go straight to my bed and sit on top of it. Aisha sits down next to me and looks at me like I have grown two heads.

What?

"Listen, Nala is our best hacker, always has been and when she refused, Silas didn't even think before asking for you." She tells me like it will just make me confess my love for him.

"That still doesn't mean he likes me, besides I hate him."

Aisha falls on her back and sighs dramatically making me chuckle. I grab my notebook and continue my drawing which catches Aisha's attention quick. She lays her head on my shoulder and watches me with interest. Her stare makes me a little embarrased, I have never showed my drawing to anyone.

"I like watching you draw, it's oddly relaxing." She yawns.

"You're sleeping here again?" I don't want to sound rude, I like having someone to sleep next to. Especially when it's Aisha, she helps me with the nightmares.