Mount Natagumo

*nothing changes between Tanjiro and Shinsu becoming a Demon Slayer and the beginning of Mount Natagumo arc so I'm just going to skip ahead to the good part*

Tanjiro had met Zenitsu and Inosuke during his previous mission against the previous Lower Rank 6, all of them did well and got along.

The trio were currently on their way to House Wisteria for a break from their missions, Zenitsu was on Tanjiro's back and Inosuke was being Inosuke.

Inosuke: Alright Gonpachiro Kamaboko, I'm gonna bring you down!

Tanjiro: who are you talking to?!

Inosuke: you of course!

Zenitsu: EXCUSE ME! CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN PLEASE?!

Shinsu: Tanjiro!

The trio turned to see Shinsu with Akaifu on her shoulder, she was waving at them with a smile on her face.

Shinsu: it appears you've been making friends without me.

Tanjiro: I have, this is Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibara, guys, this is Shinsu Tsuki.

Zenitsu: wow, she's so pretty.

Inosuke: SHOKOH TSUKAIKO! FIGHT ME NOW!

Shinsu: not even close but if you want to fight, I'll be willing to fight.

Inosuke and Shinsu stared directly at each other, Tanjiro got in between them, his hands spread out to hold them from each other.

Tanjiro: alright, can both of you calm down, we're all tired, so let's head to House Wisteria so we can rest and recover our strength.

Zenitsu: that sounds nice.

From there, the group made their way to House Wisteria, where they were met with a small old woman.

Shinsu: grandma!

Shinsu picked up the old lady and hugged her close.

Old Lady: oh, Shinsu, how are you doing sweetheart, I haven't seen you in three years.

Shinsu: I finally became a Demon Slayer, and I avenged Sabito during Final Selection.

Old Lady: oh, that's good for you Shinsu, well, come on in all of you, it's best you all get something to eat and some clean clothes.

Group: yes ma'am.

The group went in and were given clean kimonos that were lavender in color, their clothes were given to the old lady to clean.

The old lady led them to their room and the food area, which they all sat down.

The group were served some tempura and Mitarashi dango, along with some rice.

Shinsu: this is really good.

Zenitsu: it really is, food tastes so much better after nearly dying.

Inosuke grabbed some tempura from Tanjiro's plate, he gulped it down and took some more while smiling, clearly trying to get a reaction from Tanjiro, who only smiled and grabbed a bowl of rice.

Tanjiro: if you're hungry, then you should eat some of this rice, it's very try filling.

Inosuke was clearly pissed that his attempt bared no fruit, the group continued to eat, he tried the same thing with Shinsu, but she jabbed at his throat with her chopsticks, causing him to gag and grab his throat in pain.

Shinsu: don't try it pig boy.

After that, the group went to bed, Inosuke immediately jumped onto one of the futons.