Rehabilitation Part 3

Ozaki had been trying and trying to get a dumpling, but Kaigaku was extremely fast, being able to steal the dumpling from her in the blink of an eye.

Today was the day, Ozaki kept repeating that to herself as she walked to the Rumble Estate, she was nervous, she was sweating as well.

Ozaki was also scared for Nagakura and Takeuchi, she knew they were strong, her grandmother wouldn't let them go until she knew they were, but she couldn't help but worry for her friends.

Ozaki walked into the courtyard, she saw the usual, Kaigaku waiting for her with a plate of dumplings, he looked at her as she approached.

Kaigaku: will you fail again or will you impress me, that is up to you.

Ozaki sat down and grabbed her chopsticks, as did Kaigaku, Ozaki reached for a dumpling when suddenly, everything seemed to slow down, Kaigaku was moving slowly to steal the dumpling from her, but she grabbed it just in time and held it close to her.

Ozaki was surprised with herself, Kaigaku was surprised to but the corners of his mouth raised a little.

Kaigaku: there you go, you did it, I saw that glint in your eyes, you got to experience what one would call "Enlightenment" now, enjoy the dumplings.

Ozaki smiled before eating the dumplings, they were just as good as they looked, she savored every single bite, it was a pork dumpling, her favorite.

Kaigaku: good, now your training can begin, first things first, the breathing forms, there are the original 6 forms along with the 4 I created myself.

Ozaki nodded as she swallowed another dumpling.

Kaigaku: the forms are Thunderclap and Flash, Rice Spirit, Thunder Swarm, Distant Thunder, Heat Lightning, Rumble and Flash, Thunder Tunnel, Electric Vortex, Ring of Thunder, and Crack of the Lighting, I know all of them and I will teach you the first 6 just to get you used to the breathing style as I understand you use Wind Breathing.

Ozaki: mhm, and what are the forms of Thunder Breathing?

Kaigaku: I JUST TOLD YOU!

Ozaki: I'm sorry, I have short term memory loss, so please forgive me.

Kaigaku: good grief, what am I gonna do with you, look, I'll write down the forms and what you need to do to perform them.

Ozaki: thank you Master Kaigaku, I won't forget this.

Kaigaku: I'm just doing what my gramps would do, and don't call me master, it makes me feel old, just call me Kaigaku.

Ozaki: I won't, and thank you Master Kaigaku.

Kaigaku: goddammit.

Elsewhere

Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Shinsu were training hard at the Butterfly Mansion, they learned of Total Concentration Breathing, how all the Hashira do it, and doing it continuously, even when asleep.

With the help of three young girls, they worked hard, training every day to do this process along with improving their speed and flexibility.

All of this was a game to Shinsu while Inosuke and Tanjiro were tired out after each session, and when Zenitsu learned of what was going on, he wasn't happy.

Currently, all of them beat Aoi as throwing tea at each other and tag, while Shinsu often just drank the tea and tackled Aoi.

None of them could beat Kanao, she was too fast for all of them, Inosuke and Zenitsu gave up after a while, Shinsu continued goofing off, and Tanjiro actually trained.