The Hashira Meeting

Tanjiro found himself tired and injured, Nezuko by his side, both had fought Lower Rank 5, Rui, and narrowly lost.

Suddenly, Tanjiro remembered his father, he proceeded to use Hinokami Kagura, the dance used by his father and his ancestors to defeat Rui.

Tanjiro was holding Nezuko close when he saw Rui still alive with his head hanging onto threads.

Rui was about to kill Tanjiro and steal Nezuko away, but suddenly, the threads sent at the duo were destroyed, Giyu was standing in front of them protectively.

Giyu: Water Breathing, Eleventh Form, Dead Calm.

Giyu ceases all body movements and enters a state of complete tranquility, deflecting, blocking and cutting all attacks Rui sent with imperceptible speed with his blade.

Rui was terrified, all of his threads were torn to shreds, and the man who did it was walking towards him, Rui blinked, and he was decapitated.

Rui laid dying on the ground, his memory being brought back to him, and reuniting with his parents, crying in their arms as they could finally rest in peace

Giyu stepped on Rui's kimono, but Tanjiro grabbed his foot and asked him to stop, they were going to be okay.

That was until something or someone bolted at Giyu, which was revealed to be Shinobu, who attempted to kill Nezuko.

Shinobu: my, Giyu, why are you defending a demon?

Giyu: it's none of your business Shinobu.

Shinobu: see Giyu, this is exactly why you have no friends.

Giyu: I have friends, Katsueki, Odoru, and Shimo are my friends.

Shinobu: they're friends with everyone, that doesn't count.

Giyu: you two, run, I'll hold her off.

Tanjiro nodded and began running away with Nezuko in his arms, Shinobu smiled as she had sent Kanao after the duo.

Tanjiro, due to his injuries, was easily caught, and got kicked on the head, Nezuko ran off, Kanao continued to go after her, slashing at her with her katana.

Nezuko shrunk down to resemble a toddler, she began running off, jumping and dodging all attacks sent her way.

Back with Shinobu and Giyu, both now had a comically large bump on both of their heads because Kaigaku found them fighting.

Kaigaku: so let me get this straight, you two were fighting, because Water Man over here stopped you from killing a demon.

Shinobu/Giyu: correct.

Kaigaku: both of you are fucking idiots, didn't you hear the Kasugai crows?

Suddenly, Kaigaku's Kasugai crow named Ameshi, with a miniature magatama pendant around the neck and a small straw woven hat, flew down and landed on his shoulder.

Ameshi: Demon Slayer Tanjiro Kamado, and Demon Nezuko Kamado are to be taken into custody and will go have a trial by Hashira.

Kaigaku: you heard the bird, get back to the Master's mansion.

Shinobu: of course we will.

The trio went off, Murata, Ozaki, Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Shinsu were taken by the Kakushi to rest and recover at the Butterfly Mansion.

Time Skip

Goto: wake up you, you're in front of the Hashira.

Tanjiro slowly woke up, and he was met with 13 people.