New Year's Festival Arc Part 2

Odoru was running along rooftops, attempting to find any citizens, but all she's found were dead slayers.

A sudden scream sounded off in the distance, she bolted towards it to see a younger slayer being surrounded by skeletons,

Odoru leapt into the air while unsheathing her Tang Heng Dao, the orange blade shining in the moon light as she took a deep breath.

Odoru: Total Concentration, Festival Breathing, Third Form, Autumn Fest Firecrackers!

Odoru performs a multitude of curved slashes which expand outward in every direction that incrementally grow in size, creating a beautiful firecracker display and destroying the skeletons.

Odoru landed in front of the younger slayer, she swept her sword across the ground before sheathing it, she turned around to look at the younger slayer.

Odoru: can you still fight? If so, follow me, we have to help the people here.

Elsewhere

Mukago was walking along the streets of Kyoto, now empty and crawling with skeletons, she took in the sights of the city, fireworks still going off in the background.

Suddenly, she heard what appeared to be the sound of thunder, she spun around to see an explosion out of it came Otokami, she looked directly at him with a calm expression.

Mukago: your uniform doesn't have golden buttons, so you aren't a Hashira, so I don't have to waste time on you.

Mukago raised her hand, countless red vines bursted out of the ground with red spider lilies at the ends, each roared at Otokami.

Mukago: Blood Demon Art, Carnivorous Blood Garden, Roots of a Flowerbed.

Mukago sent the skeletons and red vines towards Otokami, who took a deep breath and readied himself.

Otokami: Total Concentration, Sound Breathing, Fourth Form, Constant Resounding Slashes.

Otokami holds his twin swords apart and spins them rapidly around himself, enabling the blades to destroy the red vines and the skeletons.

Mukago: Blood Demon Art, Carnivorous Blood Garden, Blossoming Spring Trees.

A multitude of the red vines conjoined together to create one massive vine the width of a tree trunk, it roared even louder than the smaller one.

The massive red vine bolted towards Otokami, who was going to attack the massive vine, when suddenly.

Mukago: Blood Demon Art, Carnivorous Blood Garden, Flower Picking.

The massive red vine unwound and encircled Otokami, allowing no room to attack, one bit into his shoulder, another his side, another his leg.

Otokami gritted his teeth in pain as he threw down one of his anti-demon bombs, damaging the red vines and freeing himself.

Mukago: well then, you are certainly a problem, you're almost Hashira level, almost.

Otokami stumbled out of the smoke, breathing heavily, he slowed his breath before standing at his full height, he looked at his hand that had blood on it from the bite on his shoulder.

Otokami scooped his hair back and revealed his one topaz yellow eye and one blue eye, he looked at the night sky, the moon was in the center of the sky, he then looked back down to Mukago.

Otokami took a deep breath and began rapidly spinning his Nichirin cleavers around before taking a running stance, a smirk on his face and his eyes bloodshot.

Otokami: NOW IT'S TIME FOR MY MUSICAL SCORE!

Otokami bolted toward Mukago who sent more red vines towards Otokami, with the rhythm of her attacks, he broke them down into a song.