Character Bio

Name: Damien Hoechlin

Age: 32

Height: 6'3

Occupation (s) :

Delivery Driver

Security Guard

Bar Tender

Cashier

Chef

Mechanic

Personality: Kind, caring, loving, thoughtful, compassionate, understanding, patient, stubborn, sometimes acts a bit childish, serious when it comes to a fight, protective of those he cares about, always willing to help someone out on the spot.

Likes: Pop Culture, any show with the word "Star" in it, Marvel Comics, Anime, Manga, working out, helping people, MLP, martial arts, cooking, music, playing his guitar, singing in the shower like no one is listening, video games.

Dislikes: Abuse, Psychopaths without remorse for who they hurt or what they do, Raw Oysters, getting blue balled/ cock blocked, getting shorted on his paychecks, thieves without honor, betrayal, liars.

$killz:

Max Bench Weight: 565 Lbs

Max Leg Press: 895 Lbs

Bachelor's Degree in Psychology

Bilingual in Spanish and French

Cooking

Musician

Mechanics

Able to take a full force cross from Batman and not get knocked the fuck out

Can adapt to a variety of situations and think quickly on his feet

Car:

1971 Chevy Monte Carlo POS

I'm sure that some of you can guess right away at least one of who the lovely ladies is going to be. But I'm also going to keep the others as a surprise. Please if you're going to hate then either go somewhere else, make your own damn story, or better yet keep your negative comments to your self.

Now with that out of the way please don't forget to like, comment, follow, and share with your friends and followers as well as on any and all social media!!!