Chapter 9: Assault on Arkham PT:1

These past few weeks have been an absolute roller coaster. I live with five incredibly beautiful, crazy, dangerous and deadly as fuck women. But here is a couple of things that have happened since the last time we spoke. First off my new landlord happened to be billionaire playboy Bruce fucking Wayne. Because apparently when he had heard of the Joker's rampage last month through the projects he felt that as a city we need to stand United against villains and threats such as him. So he sent down some people from the Wayne Foundation to fix all of the bullet holes, broken drywall, leaky pipes, and even installed some new insulation that wasn't made of fiberglass but would sure as hell cut down on the heating bill. Everyone was surprised to hear this to say the least.

Secondly Harley had found out about what Jinx had done to me and you couldn't even tell whether she was envious or not given how hard she was laughing. Which ended up scaring the absolute hell out of us all as she slowly loaded her six shooter. And like I had thought, sparked something in Blackfire that only caused her to compete with Jinx when it came to how much better she was at sucking me off. Not only did she do the very same thing minus using putting me under a spell, but she also made me bust not one, not two, but three times. It was also like she had no gag reflex which wouldn't surprise me considering how her biology is different than that of a human on earth. Aside from that I was about 60% of the way from having my soul literally sucked of my body through my one-eyed basilisk.

And just like the last time, Ivy had watched. Only this time we actually caught her watching. The others had stepped out to go and get a few things on a shopping run whereas Ivy stayed behind so that she could "tend to the sapling". Blackfire wasn't surprised in the slightest and even said these exact words.
"I knew you were standing there the whole time. Tamaranians have the ability to smell the pheromones that are produced when one wishes to mate. And despite how you smell of the Earth itself, that much hasn't changed in the slightest. So if you would like to join Bumgorf and I then I don't have any objections."
Hearing this made Ivy run for the hills out of sheer embarrassment. For me I missed you weak in the knees to even take a step let alone run anywhere.

But finally and thirdly, ever since everything went down with Joker Harley had been teaching me the basics of gymnastics as well as parkour. She even admitted that she wasn't the absolute best at martial arts but she still knew how to beat someone's ass whenever she would need to do so. However she also tripped me up, intentionally making me wipe out and fuck up.
"If ya think this is bad, trying dodging mid to point blank gunfire!!"
She would yell before judo flipping me over her shoulder, making me collide hard enough with the ground to knock the wind out of me.
"Again!!!"

All I could think was fuck my life as I got back up only to do it all over again, and again and again and again and again and again and again. Jinx and Blackfire would sit on the sidelines and watch this as they ate Popcorn. Sometimes even Ivy would watch, just for kicks. Larissa couldn't care less as she would sun bathe, only to hiss and flash her fangs at anyone who even so much as casted a glance in her direction. After training Harley would be her usual self rather than act more like a drill sergeant. However my inner demon would be whispering shit to me that would have invoked the dark side within Harley, Jinx, Blackfire, and probably Ivy at this point as well.

After training was over I finally took a moment to look at Harley and how she was dressed. She wore a matching Red and Black Sports bra, booty shorts, Sketchers, and crop top hoodie. Showing off her figure which was like that of an Olympic Athlete.
"Why the sudden urge to train me Harley?"
I asked.

"Cause mista when your hanging around trouble, trouble always tends to find ya at some point or another."
She says before going over to the bench and digging through her bag.
"Sure you can handle yourself against more than a few goons but ya only got through it by how stubborn and bull headed you are. Which is why we're gonna change that..."