Chapter 27: Guardian Rising PT:1

A Few Nights Ago: 3rd POV......
Within the bowels of an undisclosed location, Dr. June Moone met with a lone but deadly stranger amidst the darkness.
"Do you have it?"
She asked, as she didn't seem to be quite herself.

The stranger simply nodded as he handed her a peculiar looking case.
"Of course Dr. Moone, I don't get paid to go back on my word. Here is your package as requested."
He said as he handed her the case.

"With Waller gone it must have been easy."
Dr. Moone said as she inspected the case's contents.

"You should know as well as anyone doctor that A

"You should know as well as anyone doctor that A.R.G.U.S. security isn't exactly meant to be taken on by mere amateur."
The stranger said.
"Having said that I believe you owe me the last half of my payment."

Dr. Moone nodded before closing the case.
"Certainly, as promised. You can count it if you like."

The stranger held a case which was large enough in size to contain and hold $80 million dollars.
"No need, even though it was a pleasure doing business I think it be best if we avoid having future transactions."

"Agreed, and farewell."
Dr. Moone replied as she turned her back on the stranger and walked away. The stranger himself fading like a mirage into the shadows until they were completely gone.
'Now that I have her heart, she can begin preparations. And once everything is said and done I'll finally be free of her, free from Enchantress.'

Present Time: Damien POV......
When I woke up to the sunlight glaring off the window, I put my arm over my face to block it out.
"Mmmph."
I grumbled, still within a slightly hazy state. When my brain reminded me of what had happened the previous day couldn't help but smile. But then my brain said fuck you and told me that I wasn't going back to sleep.
"Harley, Ivy you awake?"
I asked only to find that they weren't in bed with me any longer only to find an oh so delicious smell wafting through the air from the kitchen beyond my bedroom door.

When I realized that I was still naked, I quickly threw on some sweat pants and a T-shirt before walking out of my room. Caitlin and Leslie were chilling on the couch as Jinx and Komand'r were sitting on the barstools shooting the shit. Harley and Ivy were in the kitchen cooking.
"Hey your finally awake! It's almost a quarter till noon hun."
Ivy smiled warmly.

"You must have slept well."
Leslie chimed in as she scrolled through a rock and roll based group on Facebook.
"Not surprised though given how much you smoked last night."

"I can smell it all the way from the bedroom."
Caitlin added.
"I'm not saying that's a bad thing mind you."

Harley and Ivy looked at each other and giggled.
"What's so..."
Jinx trailed off as she immediately realized what happened.
"All three of you?!"
She exclaimed.

"It was amazin!"
Harley smiled before skipping over to me to give me a kiss.

"That it was, it was well needed too."
Ivy agreed.
"Coffee Damien?"