Chapter 16: Under The Red Hood PT: 2

The rest of the week had gone by faster than what any of us had realized. Black Mask's murder by an unknown assailant along with all of his men had been plastered all over every local news outlet and social media. We all figured out right away that it was the work of whoever Batgirl had warned us about. But none of us had heard anything from else from Batgirl or Batman himself. In fact I hadn't seen him since before Waller had taken me. However the last time we did see each other his didn't even look at me as we talked. I could come up with a number of reasons why he would be pissed off at me but I believe it would actually have something to do with the fact that I have several beautiful, but crazy and extremely dangerous women living with me. One of which is a literal alien from a people he knows nothing of, and another one being someone that tried to kill him and is still wanted in fuck I don't know how many countries.

Thankfully that wasn't my biggest worry at the moment. Currently I was stuck behind some dick bag that wanted to sit at the light in front of me.
"Come on, the light is green jackass!!!"
I yelled as I honked but received a middle finger.
"Real mature..."
I muttered as I rolled my eyes. But when I checked my phone I had 10 minutes to get to work, and the light just turned yellow.
"To hell with this!!!"
I had enough room that I could speed around the guy's blind spot, allowing me to shoot past him and through the intersection before traffic started to flow again.

How I didn't catch any cops I didn't know, but I was able to make it to work on time my first day. All I had to do was think WWVDD; What would Vin Diesel do? From there I had been introduced to everyone and instructed on how the Delivery system worked. Reggie Bowman was my Boss's name, so far he seemed like an okay guy. Judging by how he smelled which wasn't intentional because every time you're even near the guy you could smell that good good wafting through the air. But within my first hour I already had 17 open deliveries.
"Alright new guy, your up!"
Reggie exclaimed as I hurried in an out of the store with all of the orders and rushed them to wherever they were supposed to be.

What I hadn't been told though was that the delivery area was all of Miagani Island. My head started to ache just thinking about all of that. Some people bitched about how long it was taking me and so I wasn't given a tip on more than half the pies I delivered. I even told them that they weren't the only people I had to make a delivery to. One was even a Karen in both name and personality.
"Who the hell are you?!!"
She spat.

"Uhh, Damien? I'm here with your order."
I replied.

"I need to see some identification now!!"
She demanded before trying to reach for my pockets.

"Fuck off lady!!"
I snapped back as I flung her pie like a Frisbee over her head through her door and hurried out of there before she could lie on some bullshit. Thankfully once my day had ended I was notified that the amount of miles that I traveled would be counted towards my tips. Which ended up being $60 and some change, but I had to fill up the tank and actually ended up taking home a whopping $3.
"Ugh, fuck my life."
I muttered before walking through the door.
"I'm home!"
I called out to everyone as Blackfire, Harley, Jinx, and Ivy were the first to greet me.

"Welcome back Bumgorf!!"
Black says as she wore some sexy but skimpy underwear.

"Mista D!!"
Harley squealed as she shoved Blackfire aside, wearing my Punisher tank top and a pair of black and red lacy underwear.

Jinx then shoved Harley aside as she wore a crop top hoodie with nothing underneath as it was also unzipped most of the way while she also wore fluffy Maleficent pajama pants.
"Hey there D-Man."

Ivy on the other hand was still wearing her outfit from work same as me.
"Welcome home Damien."
I couldn't help but crack a smile as Caitlin and Larissa sat on the bar stools at the counter.
"Make any good tips?"
She asked as Harley, Blackfire, and Jinx all blushed to an extent.
"I'm not talking about that kind of tip."