Chapter 13: Pillow Talk PT: 1 (🍋 Harley 🍋)

Damien POV.....
"This is Vicky Vale reporting live from Arkham Island, where just days ago a mass riot broke out. Killing a handful of Guards and Inmates alike. Even some of Arkham's worst has not been found amongst those who are currently accounted for; Scarecrow, Kirk Langstrom, The Riddler, Victor Zazz, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc, Captain Cold and his counterpart Heatwave, Livewire, and even Clayface. However we've received footage from within the Asylum on the night of the riot and...is that a shark?"

*click*

After I had fought Joker I was rushed to Gotham Memorial for surgery. Apparently I had damaged my insides to the point where they had to cut me open just to fix what was under the hood. My liver, lungs, and intestines were fucked but thank God nothing else had to be fixed. Harley, Ivy, Jinx, Blackfire, Larissa, and even Caitlin all came to see me once I was out of surgery.
"Mista D!!"
Harley yelled.

"Bumgorf!!"
Blackfire exclaimed.

"Amõr!!"
When Larissa said this she turned away from the others out of embarrassment.

"Damien!!"
Ivy, Jinx, and Caitlin yelled in unison before looking at one another.

I couldn't help but laugh.
"Hahaha! It's great to see you all too."
Harley took a close look at me as she got right up iny face.

"How much of that junk did ya slam huh?!"
She scowled before trying to choke me out herself.
"You could have gotten ya self killed!!"

"*Gah*!!"
Was my response until Ivy made her get off of me.
"If I didn't I wouldn't have survived at all, didn't a certain so and so tell you about what happened by now?"

Caitlin then stepped forward.
"Joker took something too, it was similar but different to what Damien here took."

"Sounds like they were experimenting on Venom."
Ivy confirmed.

"Bane.."
Larissa said.
"As in the Bane to everything holy. The old warden of the prison back in Santa Prisca gave him that name because he was such a a monster."

"Are you saying, that you know him?"
Jinx asked.

Larissa silently nodded.
"We've known of each other, we even met back when Joker had put a hit of 50,000,000 dollars on Batman's head. He came closer than any of us to killing him."

"Blah blah blah!"
Harley exclaimed.
"I wanna know why they were even using that stuff down there!!"

"Waller, she was dying."
I said.
"She tricked Strange into experimenting on the patients. Using them to perfect Bane's serum in order to synthesize a cure for her cancer. She even lied and said that she was going to create an army of super soldiers, which came after she realized that she needed a more credible excuse than the miracle cure."
I then looked to Caitlin.
"I'm glad that they finally let you off the hook."

Caitlin nodded.
"Yeah same here, and thankfully the system decided to not be so cold when it came to my record being expunged."

Larissa rolled her eyes at the pun as Harley wrapped her arm around her.
"I think we can make room for one more, right Mista D?"

"Definitely."
Blackfire was so giddy that she flew around the room and lifted Caitlin up like a child.

"Oh what fun this is going to be, another girlfriend!"
She then looked to Ivy for affirmation.
"Did I use that phrase correctly?"

Ivy simply shrugged.
"More or less, but I'd keep your feet to the ground for now hun."

After the Doctor came in to check on me he gave me the green light and said that I was good to get on out of there after I sign my release papers. It's stung quite a bit whenever I went to turn my body left and right. So I had to turn my head or my whole body rather than twist if I was to turn at all. But once we got back to the apartment it was like a trip at the spa.