Chapter 8: New Roommates PT: 5

Once I came out of whatever spell Jinx had put me under I took I'll look at the paper she put in my mouth. It had a number hastily scribbled on it as well as a message.

This isn't my car by the way, I stole it from someone that owed me from a past job. You might not want to stick around to long before they find you.

"Shit!!"
I shouted as I quickly zipped up my pants and booked it back to the shop.

Once I did I had to tell Darius about what kind of car it was but lied and said that even when I gave the diagnosis Jinx decided to take her business elsewhere. I couldn't tell if everyone was disappointed, envious, or a bit of both to hear this. But what the fuck was I supposed to tell him the truth and have them all kill me for it? The truth being that she hypnotized me somehow and made me bust a bigger load than what I do during "alone" time. Even after it wore off my body still felt like it was under her spell with how sensitive it was. But when I was on my way back I got a call from Harley.
"Hey Harley what's up, everything good?"
I asked.

"Hiya Mista D, and yeah everything is just fine! I gotta friend that just came into town today! You two have to meet, I know you two will hit it off!"
She had sounded so excited for me to meet whoever it was that I couldn't possibly say no to her.
"Is it cool if I meet ya back at your place with her? Ivy should be on her way back from work as well and not even she has met her yet."

"What's your friends name?"
I asked.

"Her name is Jinx and she's a fuckin riot!"
When she said this I froze for a second.

"Sounds great Harley I'll uhh, see you when I get there."
I said before I quickly hung up the phone as I did my best to mentally prepare myself and figure out how I was going to play this. That's another thing I couldn't just outright say.
'Oh hey Harley, I already met your friend earlier today. She had me follow her to the park and gave me my first BJ which was incredible, in a car that she had stolen.'
I'd lose my equipment for sure if I told her that. Not to mention Blackfire would probably be jealous that it was her who sucked me off. And if Ivy finds out..ugh I don't even want to think about it.

Just as I was walking up to my door I could hear Harley inside laughing with Jinx. I unlocked the door, took a deep breath, and proceeded to make my way inside.
"Mista D ya back!!"
Harley exclaimed joyfully and as Jinx looked my way her face dropped.
"Jinxie this is the guy I was telling you about, the one that I knocked out, hung out with, fought some goon guys with, then got shot and juiced up with a magic flower before beating the shit out of Joker!"

"Hehe, I think you left out a few of the other details there Harley."
I said trying to play it cool.
"Hi I'm Damien nice to meet you."

"Jinx, and a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
She says while doing a curtsy.

Just then Ivy walked in from the bathroom and saw us. The look in her eyes told me already that she knew and Jinx knew it too which made everything all the more nerve wracking. But now the "three" of us all had to play it cool lest Blackfire finds out. Don't think Larissa would care all that much though.
"Bumgorf you've returned!"
Blackfire exclaimed as she flew over and pulled me in for a brief but heated make out session.

Larissa notched an eyebrow as Ivy turned her head away. Harley and Jinx were both surprised in their own way. And everyone had some color in their cheeks.
"So that's how it is eh sista?!"
She shouted as she then grabs me by my shirt and pulls me in.

She smashed her lips against mine as she held onto the backside of my head while rubbing her leg up and down my side.
"Dios Mio."
Larissa sighed in annoyance as she went out onto the balcony.
"Let me know when you're all done fighting over him."