Chapter 12: Assault on Arkham PT: 4

And here I thought the torture was bad enough. Now I feel like every cell in my body is being set on fire as a leader of acid is being dumped on my brain. I felt whatever it was coursing through my veins as my head felt like it was slowly being split in half. But just as quickly as I felt this I felt a surge of strength that I never thought possible for me. When I looked at my arms my veins bulged underneath my skin as they were now green.
"Damien, are you..."
Caitlin muttered as she rested her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't!!"
I growled.
"I...don't know, this is new to me..."
I was then brought back into the moment when a patient bull charged me. My hand shot out on its own and wrapped around the patient's throat. I then picked him up without any sort of effort and threw him clear across the room and through the glass. The other patients and even the members of Task Force X that were here all looked over to me as I walked slowly to the center of the room.
"Who else wants some?!!!"
I roared.
"I don't know about any of you but I'm hungry, and I say that's it time to eat!!!"

I didn't know how it was possible that I was still able to remain in control of myself despite every fiber of my being urging me to just give in to the dark side and let the anger consume me completely. There was so much happening all around me at once that it felt like it was overstimulating. Black Spider had done his part and retrieved the data that Waller had sent us here for in the first place. But the fact that the clown prince of crime has decided to make his own version of Shawshank had put an obvious dent in the operation. I really wished that I could get my hands on him one more time so that he and I could go for Round 2, and make him bleed for everything that he's done.

"We need to move now!!"
Flag barked.
"Deathstroke, Black Spider, Bronze Tiger, clear a path!! King Shark, Copperhead, Katana, Frost, and Boomerang rally on me!!"

As the chaos ensued so did the absolute maximum level of carnage and mayhem that followed suit. Non metas were either running around beating the piss out of one another because they were such small fish that they couldn't stand to those who's dampening collars had been shut off remotely. Those that were stupid enough to try got turned into meat for the grinder, and against someone that I had recognized.

When he saw us he snarled like the wild animal that he was before he literally bit an inmate who was beating on a guard in half

When he saw us he snarled like the wild animal that he was before he literally bit an inmate who was beating on a guard in half. King Shark snarled as I stepped in his way.
"No Shark, Croc friend!!!"

I shouted as he gave me a curious look.
"Croc friend?"

"Friend!!"
I exclaimed in reply as I threw four other inmates aside and into the walls hard enough to do some damage.

Some of the other inmates weren't as friendly. Too many to count did all they could to kill us and not only that but it also seemed like they were in some kind of trance like state, like they were acting not because they were crazy which I'm pretty sure they were. But it was like they were more afraid than anything as they fought for their lives.
"Their all over me, get em off...GET EM OFF!!!"
One of them screamed as he scratched himself so hard he started to make himself bleed.