Chapter 19: Pillow Talk PT: 3 (🍋 Blackfire 🍋)

It had already been several days since everything had gone down with Jason. Which funny enough ended up being a good thing for me. When I would go out on deliveries due to the lack of work ethic in other people I would have to pick up the slack. People seeing me on the state that I was made them feel sorry for me and I ended up making so much that I was able to get the break light fixed on my car, pay the electric, water, and gas bills. Bruce had also given me some of that bone calcifying stuff that he gave me when we first met Larissa. I didn't go super crazy on the stuff, but just enough to where I didn't have to wear the brace on my leg so often.

The girls and I would even speak of our past and get to know one another just a little bit better. Basically it was a group therapy session and at the moment, it was Jinx's turn to share.
"I used to live in Jump City near San Francisco. Grew up being that weird girl that no one cares about until one day I had gone on this week long field trip with my senior class to Star City. And at the time Dr. Wells was unveiling the Particle Accelerator.... Everything had gone off without a hitch... But then the accelerator began to malfunction, releasing a wave of antimatter into the atmosphere. Nearly a dozen or so people died that night, others were hurt so bad that they had to spend weeks in intensive care. I was one of the many that had gotten powers from the accident. Pretty much all but one, maybe two had turned out to be petty crooks or even super villains."

"Do you know who those two people were by any chance?"
Ivy asked as Caitlin shook so much she started to do the same thing that she did back at the Iceberg Lounge.

"I do, and their both in the Justice League. The Scarlet Speedster himself and that weird guy who could give Mr. Fantastic a run for his money.... I was one of the scientists working on the Particle Accelerator. My fiance Robbie and I were in the pipeline when the Accelerator malfunctioned... The door had slammed shut but Robbie was able to push me through.. trapping himself in the pipeline to save me..."
When she had said this I had already painted a picture in my head of what had happened to make her who she is today.

Caitlin had spoken of how her mother wanted her to be a debutante and that she was a nerdy girl. But nothing about her graduating from Highschool or College, or even her fiance for that matter.
"Did he die?"
Blackfire asked as Caitlin shook her head.

"No, somehow the antimatter had fused the consciousness of a famous Professor within the to Robbie. Robbie himself had a decent athletic build unlike the professor and for a time until the two were able to fully cooperate, the professor was the one in the driver's seat and walking around in Robbie's body like some kind of skin suit."
Caitlin then looked to Jinx with a slight smile.
"At least I know someone here who was there that night."

Jinx smiled with glee as the two of them gave a half hearted high five.
"Hehehe, just out luck I suppose."

Jinx had then went on to tell us about her time with HIVE and fighting the Titans before meeting Kid Flash. He wasn't able to convince her not to turn completely away from who she was but was able to help her realize that she needed to be more careful.
"That reminds me."
I whispered in her ear.
"Jason told me about how you deep throated me in the back seat of Black Mask's car."

Jinx pretended to act innocent as she covered her mouth.
"Oops, must have slipped my mind."
She replied before gently running her hand up my thigh when no one was looking at the moment.
"~Does you bringing that up mean you want to play some more?~"
She whispered to me.

With what's happened recently I wasn't about to say no but at the same time I still needed to let my bones heal before she hopped on the one between my legs.
"I'll consider it once the brace is off and the rest of my bones have completely mended."
I whispered back.

Blackfire had them started speaking about what it was like on Tamaran. Even what her culture was like even though I'm already pretty well aquatinted with how she described it to the others who hadn't heard what I, Harley, and Ivy have. Apparently she wasn't the only Tamaranian on Earth, her little sister Koriand'r was infact Starfire of the Titans, working alongside Nightwing, that Goth chick Raven, that Elf who was not only representing Canada but also plagiarizing the name "Beast" as in Hank McCoy from X-Men, Kid Flash, Artemis, Superboy, Aqualad, Miss Martian, Blue Beetle, and a good several others.