Present Day

We are a mildly coloured race, but for our hairs and eyes. We love to count according to the number of our fingers and toes. Be not confounded by units encountered in our scriptures and writings, for an ace is roughly ten inches; and a tenery is ten months of thirty days each.

In telling this tale, the nature of ourselves would be obscured if we do not tell it in our own words. And for that reason do we urge you to listen to our way of telling our own story.

We are THE ISLANDERS,

True descendants of Cornelius,

The first man of creation.

We know our origins.

We are the enlightened;

Our ancestors survived the War of the Six in meager numbers;

But out of them proceed we this day in great numbers...

Those words are recited in one instance or the other by Islanders everyday. As descendants of Cornelius, it is no wonder that we are superior in stature to every race. As men, we measure on average 7.5 aces. As women, 7 aces. Sometimes our hostile neighbours refer to us as a race of hairy giants; for even our men are very hairy and our crown hairs attain to nearly an ace a month after the blade.

You are welcome to visit our islands whose essence time would never diminish...

This is Zainox, fondly called, the Seven Islands.

Our beautiful kingdom of Zainox is ruled from Simsee. The castle-like feature in the northern part tells where the king seats. But our kings do not live in castles. The sound of our names, the conquests that adorns our history, coupled with courage and might is all the fortress we need. Our kings live in palaces.

Our ancestors took Zainox in a 40-tenery war over a thousand teneries ago. Presently, Zainox boasts of the most powerful man to live after Cornelius. He lives still, his legend brewing before his very eyes. Emanating from this atmosphere of legendary are the most impressive Islanders, including the beautiful one.

We will soon encounter their stories, as our tale is deeply rooted in Zainox. Now, let us turn our gaze to Kainon, a separate realm of islands... 

The Eleven Islands of Kainon is ruled from Thralls the largest of them

The Eleven Islands of Kainon is ruled from Thralls the largest of them. As Islanders, the number eleven carries more than a religious significance. It is an eternal number. It is the number of perfection. It is the number of Harmonism.

Although, we count in tens, we uphold the eleventh as the uniting force, the harmonic presence, the embellishment, the defining essence. The Great Lord, Lyeon is the crown of the ten gods of creation. We the Islanders began from eleven clans who accepted the message of Harmonism and separated ourselves from other Cornelians who refused the eternal message.

Harmonism our religion, our history and lore are replete with the motif of eleven and eleveness. Conquering the eleven islands which is now Kainon was significant to the confirmation of our purpose. None of the three kingdoms tried us more to defeat than did Kainon.

Perhaps some of the most hardened Islanders live here. But let us go over to the Mother Island...

Meinz

...Meinz.

Meinz is a single island. She is the largest and was the first to be conquered by our ancestors. It is divided into eleven provinces, with each province bearing the name of one of our eleven clans. Meinz is ruled from Zoan.

Our history, not just as Cornelians but as Islanders, began here. Sadly, our division also began here. Though we may be three kingdoms, the kingdoms were always one, and unity was never trifled with. The Mother Island itself experienced a falling out at some point...

Looking back is depressing...

The tale will be told, though, because it must. The grief, on the other hand, will never be known, for it could never be told.

More about that later.

Meanwhile, welcome to the Cornelian Islands...

Being an Islander may be a thing of admiration, but it is not attainable by aspiration

Being an Islander may be a thing of admiration, but it is not attainable by aspiration. One must be born. We are different, as our first ancestor. His sacred blood flows strongly through our veins. His heartbeat echoes all around us in every way and sets us apart from the rest of the world. There is a divine vocation: the restoration of Mother Earth. And we, the descendants of Cornelius, were chosen for this noble cause.

It is part of it that first, we take the earth by conquest. Mankind's beastly defiance of the will of The Great Lord must first be crushed by the hands of their fellow men.

The scriptures bear witness. Prophecies, the 7th passage:

54 For they shall continue to rise in rebellion until they are completely humbled by the hands of those among them who are greater.

Our enlightenment in the divine purpose is what sets us apart as Islanders from other Cornelians and from the rest of mankind. We are the Chosen Ones, those with the Sacred Blood. The Great Lord, Lyeon, creator of the universe, has chosen us, and through His Divinity, Zihanna Arcania, he did reveal the truth. The universe was founded on order, which is the underlying foundation of harmony. After the desecration of our glorious Mother Earth, a dysfunctional system that mimics the harmonic system resulted and has lingered till this day. We've been chosen to restore Mother Earth's lost glory.

We are surrounded by hostile neighbors on all sides. But the 19 Cornelian Islands have routed them again and again in spite of all their alliances. The fractioning of the Mother Island remains one of our most trying moments. The tale begins... Back to Zainox...