excerpt

I saw her arctic blue eyes—the colour of the frozen sea with hints of grey—my favourite colour. She blinked a couple of times at me again to focus her vision before her eyes widened. I noticed those shards of melancholic grey in her eyes that matched the colour of my scales.

I decided then and there — she'd be mine.

Themes: slow burn, some BDSM, smut (loads of it), dirty talking, knotting, breeding, reverse harem, romance, kink exploration, action, world-building, slice of life and a purely character-driven plot with wholesome and humorous moments :)

What's not in the book? — Grape. Even though there's a power imbalance between the FL and the MLs, whatever happens between them and her involves consent. No cheating. The MLs don't do each other in this book(there will be a dedicated mxmxm story with new characters for those who are interested).

This book will have some strong 18+ themes with sometimes over-the-top heroes that might not be for everyone. Read with caution. All the borderline toxic things in this book are purely for fictional purposes, and I don't condone/represent/promote such things in real life. I fully believe in consent, security and boundaries, but what's fiction really for if you cannot use it to delve into imaginary dangerous scenarios?

Welcome to my twisted world 😈

This book will be updated on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

To gain early access to the chapters and read daily updates, go to my Patreon page. The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3