22.

IVRET

I stared at my special herb collection, trying to guess what she might like—dried Hensen flower? No. They were fine, but I was looking for something unique. If Zorge could offer Arika something expensive and rare, like basilisk meat, I needed to find something like that for her, too—something much better.

I'd never let Zorge outdo me in this.

"Which herb do you prefer?" I asked her, "I have a good stock of Jackriel. It cleanses well and rejuvenates the skin. I also have dried Markiek flowers. They smell good and will make you feel fresh. If you prefer, I can combine the two and—" I turned back to look at her and froze.

Arika was completely naked as she discarded her last piece of clothing around her feet. I sucked in a breath as my eyes went straight to her generously round breasts and their pink tips.

I hadn't paid much attention to them last time when I was checking her body for wounds. Back then, I didn't care, but now I noticed how her left nipple was oddly shaped. Almost like a heart. A heart-shaped nipple. I had never seen anything like this before and couldn't look away. I wondered if this was common in humans.

At first, I couldn't decide why I couldn't look away from her. Maybe it was because I was seeing a scale-less body for the first time. Her skin looked odd without any scales, but somehow, it didn't disturb me as much as it should've. But the more I stared at her, the more I realized that it had nothing to do with her not having scales on her body.

There was another deeper, darker and primal reason why I couldn't look away.

"Whatever you think is the best," Arika smiled at me, a coy look on her face while I stared at the rest of her body. She had a small belly but creamy, thick thighs. However, her thighs weren't the ones that drew my attention.

No, it was the little tuft of dark hair between her legs that teasingly covered her female bits. The sight of the tuft made me groan. My cock was starting to strain against my trousers the more I stared at her curves and her soft skin. She did not have a single scale on her body, which made me more eager to touch her.

I wanted to know if her skin felt as soft as she looked. But for now, I was utterly stunned as I stared at her. Arika offered me another coy smile as she moved towards the bath. I followed her with my unblinking eyes.

When I got a look at her back, my cock started pulsing angrily. Her ass was so round and inviting. I wanted to palm them. I wanted to dive in between them and... and...

"Is everything okay?" She asked, slowly getting into the bath. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her.

"You don't have any scales," I noted out loud.

"Of course. I'm not a dragon," She said, and a deep sigh left her lips when she lowered her body into the warm water of the bath. A serene look filled her features as she rested her back against the wall and gently tilted her head back.

Her neck, chest and her breasts were on full display like that. I couldn't stop staring at her— especially the swell of her breasts half immersed in the water. My cock throbbed harder, and it took me a moment or two to finally gather my senses and focus on the task at hand— I needed to find a suitable herb for her bath.

I glanced back at the herbs rack, trying to choose the best for her. When I looked back at her, her intense blue eyes were trained on me.

"Are you going to stand there forever?" She asked, eyeing me with something dark in her eyes.

"I'll leave after I add the herb to your bath," I told her, instantly remembering how fidgety she was when she learned that Zorge and I had checked her for wounds when she was unconscious.