32.

RADROX

She caught me off guard by licking the ugly scar on my face. I could've never imagined it. This was the first time when a female had ever touched my scar. Most of them never even dared to look at my face, but this one— this human female named Arika, who was a scheming maestro had licked my scar and pressed kisses all over it.

Her soft lips over my scar were the only softness I'd felt so far, and it was like a kick to my guts. I wanted more of it. No.

I needed more of it.

It was now a necessity for me.

But that wasn't the end of it. Then she went ahead and pressed her lips against mine. I lost it when she gently sucked at my bottom lip, a hint of greed in her actions. I didn't know what it was about that, but it awakened my dragon fully, plaguing him with a need to claim her.

I couldn't restrain myself more after that. I snapped and claimed her lips, which had been tormenting me for so long. She was surprised by my suddenness, and I took advantage of that by pushing my tongue past her lips and tasting her.

She had no ridges on her tongue, and her teeth weren't as sharp as mine. She was completely harmless, yet... there was something about her that put me on edge. Something about her alerted my dragon to be cautious of her, but no matter what, I wanted her. And that 'want' soon turned into a need as soon as I tasted her.

She had a distinct taste. I couldn't describe it quite accurately but it made me instantly addicted to her and made me explore every bit of her. If I thought that I couldn't lose myself in her more, then I was wrong because when she sucked my tongue and caressed the ridges on it with her tongue, I knew I had to have her then and there. There was no way I'd let her go without claiming her as mine.

She was grinding her body against mine, and at first, I thought that this was all an act. But when an unfamiliar sweet scent thickened in the air, I realised that maybe not all of it was an act. Maybe she wanted me for a bit, which made my dragon take control.

I let go of her mouth and dived for the pink tips on her round and heavy breasts. They'd been making my mouth water for long. As soon as I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked hard, she moaned my name out loud.

"Rox!" She called me, making me suck hard. Her skin was so soft and creamy. I couldn't help but lap at her, teasing her with the tip of my teeth. I knew that might leave some marks on her skin, which satisfied me. Others would see it and know that she'd been with me— that I'd laid my claim on her, and she was mine, too!

"Fuck...please don't stop, Rox", she begged, making my cock painfully hard. Even though I hated the name Rox, it fuelled the fire in me whenever she moaned it out loud for me. The scent of her arousal was thickening in the air, and that deeply pleased me.

It indicated that she was burning with the same need as I did and that I could make her need me. This female couldn't get more dangerous yet tempting. I claimed her other nipple as well, and by the time I was done, she was almost mindless and shaking with need.

I could taste her arousal in the air, and that made me push for more. But all hell broke loose when she touched herself between her legs while I was still with her. This enraged me. It was insulting to me that she had to touch herself for release while I was still with her.

I let out a threatening growl and draped her on the lap. Seeing her perfect round ass made me salivate more. How could a female be so perfect? How could a female have the body of an angel yet the mind of a devil?

I spanked her hard, and even though I was aroused, her actions enraged me. Even at this moment, she found ways to test me. To insult me!

"Mine," I growled to let her know the deal. "This is mine!" I roared, and she shuddered in my lap, but not because of fear. No, but because of arousal. I suppressed a groan and palmed her butt cheeks. They were so soft and smooth, lined with these strange white patterns. I decided those patterns were my favourite thing about her. They'd been on her breasts, too, and I wondered what they meant. But apart from that, there wasn't a single scale on her body.

"Rox," She breathed. Her voice was almost unrecognisable because it was filled with need. "Please... I need it," she said. I parted her ass to finger her pink slit, slick and glistening with her juices. Without wasting a second, I dived in between her thighs, and I didn't regret it as soon as I tasted her there.

It was the source of all her essence, the thing that had been torturing me all this time.

"Radrox!" She squealed my name as soon as I started lapping at her juices. Once I started, I couldn't stop. I'd never tasted something so good and addictive, and for the moment, I'd forgotten everything about the computers and the deal I made with Arika.

All I could do was focus on the slick opening and lap it like the thirstiest dragon trapped in the deserts of Cerdosa. "Rox... please... don't stop... please.. just like that... yes, baby, do it just like that. I'm about to cum!"

"Don't tell me what to do, and don't call me that!" I growled, but it didn't do anything for her. I turned her around and mounted her on my shoulders until my face was between her thighs and her legs were draped over my shoulders. I started lapping right away, and this time, while tasting her, I found a strange numb hidden between her legs.

"Fuck... Rox!" She screamed as soon as I licked the numb. Instantly, I went all in by sucking hard at that strange little numb between her folds and that made her shake silently. She was painfully fisting my hair, but I couldn't care. My knot was swollen with my seed, and I was starting to spill it in my trousers, yet I could only care about licking her clean and that strange little nub that was soft and had a pulse to it.

I continued to taste her without a stop. Finally, she shook violently, and her walls clenched hard around my tongue when I inserted it in her opening, coating my face with more of her sweetness.

"Oh... Rox... that was so good. I couldn't—" She stopped midway when I started sucking on her nub again, unrelenting and having no intentions of giving up soon. I realised that playing with that nub made her release more of her juices, which I needed.

I was determined not to stop until I'd squeezed every drop out of her because I was now addicted. I heard her scream and kick her legs, but I continued until she shook violently again, moaning my name before giving up. But this was just the beginning for me.

I took her to my resting chamber and laid her bare on my nest of furs while I spent the rest of the night between her legs.

~

Read up to chapter 70 on Patreon along with daily updates. The link is in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3