12.

Surprise update!

ARIKA

"I'll tell you if you let me feed you," Ivret told me. At that moment, I realised that Ivret was as clueless as a wall when it came to flirting. I could tell he was unaware of what kind of play I was talking about, but I was still interested in seeing how far I could play this with him until he realised I was flirting with him.

"Sure," I smiled at him sweetly before handing him the plate. He took it from me enthusiastically before holding a piece for me to take from him.

"Are you going to keep me standing?" I asked, pouting, and his eyes flashed with surprise. He looked around.

"Of course not. We should sit somewhere," He said, looking around. My eyes went to the lone chair in the room.

"There's only one chair," I noted out loud.

"You can sit—" Before he could finish speaking, I grabbed his arm and led him to the chair before pushing him onto it. He looked confused as he sat on the chair, holding the plate awkwardly.

I gave him a big, flirty smile as I sat on his lap, draping my legs on his side and putting an arm around his scaled neck. A shiver ran down my spine, and I tried not to get too caught up in the intricate details of his scales and their smoothness.

I felt Ivret tense up under me, but he said nothing.

"I'm hungry," I reminded him, which finally snapped him from the shock I had put him into.

"Of course," He said, taking a piece of the fish and holding it before my lips.

"Thank you for feeding me, Ivret. That's so kind of you," I told him sweetly before taking the fish from him, ensuring my lips and tongue brushed over his fingers. I even licked his finger just to be sure. He grunted, unable to take his eyes off of me.

With each mouthful, I could feel his growing tenser and tenser under me. He was awfully silent, watching my every move. Even though I was the one playing with him, having all his attention focused on me like a laser was doing strange things to my body. I clenched my thighs as I tried not to focus on the low throbbing between my legs.

Instead, I focused all my attention on him, running my fingers over his black scales, exploring every bit of him, and he didn't seem to mind that.

"You were going to tell me about this game," I reminded him, tracing my fingers over the scales on his shoulder. Ivret closed his eyes and took a long, deep breath as if he were somehow trying to hold himself back. This made me want to push things more.

I eyed his horns for a second before I raised my hand and touched it. Ivret snapped his eye open and looked at me.

"I said something," I reminded him when he didn't answer. Instead, he watched me with a starved look, his eyelids heavy.

"Huh?" He was taken aback and blinked rapidly, trying to return to the present.

"I said you were going to tell me about a game," I remind him again.

"Yeah, right," he said, straightening up. He held a fish piece for me, and I munched on it happily, batting my eyelashes at him just for the extra effect. "There's this game called Cossar. It's a game of wits. Do you want to play it?" he asked me hopefully.

This wasn't what I'd been expecting, but I didn't want to kill that hopeful look on his face.

"Sure, if you teach me," I smiled, and he offered me a wide smile. There was something so pure about him that made me feel bad for taking advantage of him, but this was what I had to do to survive.

No matter how cute, precious, and delicious he looked with that smile, I reminded myself that, at the end of the day, he was a Drakkon and dangerous. He could rip me in half in the blink of an eye.

"I'd love to teach it to you. It's been such a long time I played that game," He answered, his eyes were slightly unfocused as if he was reminiscing about something.

"Why? Zorge and Radrox don't play with you?" I asked, running a finger over his chest again. I couldn't stop doing it. Even though he had dragon features, I quickly got used to them. This time, I lingered around his nipple for a second, testing if he was sensitive there.

Ivret frowned at my question. His nipples were hard like the scales, and he didn't react to my touch. I needed to find other sensitive areas of his body.

"Zorge storms away the moment he starts losing, and Radrox isn't fond of it at all," He answered.

"That's so sad. You must feel lonely for not having anyone to play with?" I asked suggestively yet carefully picked my questions to assess what he thought of the two. My original plan was to seduce Zorge, but if I could make do by using Ivret, then it'd be best. He seemed clueless. It was easier to use him.

"No, I don't." His answer surprised me. "Why would you think I'd feel alone?" he asked. I shrugged.

"When I'm at sea, it gets lonely sometimes, even if I had crew," I told him honestly. His eyes lingered on my face, especially my lips, as he fed me another piece.

"What do you do when you feel lonely?" He asked me. Okay, now he was turning all the questions on me. This wasn't what I wanted, but improvising was the name of the game.

I bit my lip and smiled coyly.

"You want to know what I do with myself when I feel lonely?" I asked, leaning into him until my face was inches away from his.

"Yes," he rasped, and his already dark eyes seemed to darken even more. Maybe this was working.

"I do me when I feel lonely," I winked at him. He stared at me for a second long.

"What does that mean?" He asked, and I made a frustrated noise, getting off his lap.

"I'm done eating," I announced, edging towards the door. Ivret trailed behind me.

"Wait, Arika. Tell me, what do you mean by doing you? I didn't get that," He said, but I ignored him and opened the door.

I yelped when I saw Zorge on the stairs.

~

Comment and let me know what you think so far. 

Read daily updates on Patreon. The link is in my bio. 

Thanks for reading :D