𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Let's continue....

Jungkook reached his mansion at 10 sharp and went directly to his bedroom and fresh up.

Then he comes in the kitchen and holds his husband's waist hugging him tightly from behind, who was busy in preparing dinner.

Jimin smiles a little and turns back to kiss his clingy husband and asks him, "How was your day love?"

"It was stressful as always."-jungkook

"You will be very tried then, dinner is ready now. Have your dinner then go to bed early." -jimin

"No after having dinner, I want to have you too" Jungkook says while sucking jimin's ear.

"We are doing it almost every night after our marriage. At this rate, I will get pregnant soon." Jimin says this more like whispering without thinking and then starts to regret his words.

Jungkook and Jimin was already married not doing very big marriage only in family members without know anyone....

"What you just said?"- Jungkook

"I said that I will not do it tonight. It's very difficult for me to walk after that. You don't stop even when I am totally exhausted." -jimin

"I can't do anything about it because you are my favorite food, baby" -jungkook

"You pervert. Let's have our dinner first" -jimin

Jimin serves Jungkook and they both start eating. Jimin orders the servants to complete the cleaning of the kitchen and close all the doors and windows of mansion before sleeping.

After dinner Jungkook goes to the bedroom and waits for jimin. Jungkook drifts into sleep while waiting for jimin because of tiredness. Jimin was watching Jungkook all this time and was
waiting for him to sleep.

When he saw that Jungkook is asleep then he enters in the bedroom and lies down beside him.

Jimin gives a kiss on Jungkook's forehead and says, "I am sorry for spoiling your mood but you need to take some sleep. Good night"

"But having you is the best medicine for my tiredness baby boy." Jungkook opens his eyes and says with a smirk.

"You were you not sleeping. You tricked me." -jimin

"And what about you baby? All this time you were on the door and were watching me time to time. What do you think that I didn't notice that? I saw your shadow." while saying this Jungkook slips his hand inside jimin's shirt.

Jimin removes his hand and says, "If you will not listen to me now then I will...... "

Jungkook starts kissing Jimin  before Jimin could complete his sentence. He was exploring every corner of jimin's mouth. Jimin was opposing him but Jungkook was not stopping at all.

Then suddenly Jungkook notices the tears of Jimin. Jungkook stops and says, "I am sorry. Don't please don't."

Jimin hugs him and says, "Silly, I accidently poked my finger in my eyes I am not crying." and then starts laughing.

"I thought you don't like it when I was forcing you and that's why you were crying." Jungkook says in a sad tone.

"I like it when you force me and do it roughly so continue, idiot" -jimin

"You will regret for what you said just now." -jungkook

"I never regret my words which I say to you."-jimin

With that Jungkook again attacks Jimi . That night was tough for jimin like every night. The craze and love of Jungkook for him makes
him doubt himself.

Does he deserve all this love of Jungkook when he is hiding something from him? How will Jungkook react if he will find about him? He was afraid of losing Jungkook but he didn't have the courage to tell about his secret to Jungkook....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue.....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜