𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Let's continue.....

In the car, while having dinner and even now on the bed, Jimin is still in Jungkook's arms. He is not letting him go for a single minute.

It was hard for Jungkook to go to washroom because as soon as he came out of washroom, jimin jumped in his arms again.

Jungkook was finding it cute but all those things were still bothering him. After giving medicines to jimin, Jungkook finally asks him, "Why didn't you tell me that you can get pregnant baby?"

Jimin was quite still hugging Jungkook tightly. Jungkook asks him again, "Tell me, why you were feeling uncomfortable to tell me something about you?"

Still Jungkook gets no replay. "What is bothering you?"

Still, no replay.

"What are you afraid of?"

No replay. Now Jungkook starts hating the silence of jimin. He wants to know everything that was in jimin's mind. He wants to fill jimin's mind with his thoughts only and remove all those worries completely.

But jimin was saying nothing. Jimin never told him about anything. Now these thoughts were filling Jungkook's mind with anger and suddenly he bursts out while separating jimin away from himself.

"What's with your behavior, jeon jimin? I am asking you something. I hate it when you hide things from you. That doctor also knew about you but you were uncomfortable to tell me. Is that doctor closer to you as compared to me?

I am your husband so I have all the rights to know everything about you. I want to replace all your worries with happiness. I want to replace your painful memories with my love and care.

I want to make you the happiest person of this universe. But if you will never tell me about your worries then how will I replace them? How will I comfort you? Or you think that I am not illegible to know anything about you.

If that's the case then you should leave me." Saying this Jungkook leaves jimin alone in the bedroom and goes to his study room.

Here a tears escapes from jimin's eyes. Jimin was blaming himself for hurting Jungkook. He never wanted to hide it from Jungkook that he can get pregnant, he was about to tell him but after he saw Mr. Sen. his mind was a mess.

When they started their relationship as sex partners, he didn't want to tell Jungkook that he can get pregnant but after their marriage he decided to tell him on his birthday. But everything is ruined now.

Author:- one more thing I want to disclose to you Jungkook and Lisa are namjin son daughter but Jin didn't give birth to them they have them with surrogacy.....

It was 8 in the morning.....

When Jungkook opens his eyes. He slept in his study room last night. When Jungkook realises that where he was then he immediately goes to his bedroom.

The bed was empty. He searches in the bathroom, kitchen and garden and everywhere in the whole mansion. Jimin was not there.

Jungkook froze at his spot and think, "So he really left me? I shouldn't have said something like that to him. He was in pain, he was worried and he was hurt but instead of comforting him I shouted at him and told him to leave me.

I think because of my these type of behavior, he was uncomfortable to tell me something. You are a jrk Jungkook .You are a shit. Now there is nothing left. You told him to leave you so he left you."Jungkook starts to scold himself

While thinking all this, Jungkook throws all the things in the hall here and there. Then he suddenly yells, "You can't leave me like this. You are mine and I will not let you go this time."

He calls Jonh and orders him to spread their men everywhere and bring jimin back if they found him. He himself takes his car and starts roaming throughout the city to
search Jimin.

On the other hand, when jimin returns to the mansion with some items from store he got shocked when we saw the condition of hall. Everything was messed up.

He woke up early and wanted to make Jungkook's favorite breakfast as a sorry for last night but some items were not in the kitchen so he went to nearby store to buy those items.

Jimin thought"I am the worst. I always think only about myself and not about Jungkook. He loved me so much that it was like dream. He was upset last night.

If had told him everything last night, when he asked me then now we would have been eating our breakfast together but I ruined everything.

Last night he told me to leave him and now he left me." While saying all this Jimin gets on his knees and starts crying loudly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜