𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

Let's continue...

In St. University, the assembly of students and professors along with all non-teaching staffs were called.

Jungkook told everyone that he is the new owner St. University and his husband Jimin is the new Dean. Everyone was shocked that Jimin is  husband of richest business man.

Jimin got angry on Jungkook because he already told him not to tell anyone that he is his husband but he still told the whole university that he is Jungkook's husband.

When Jungkook was giving speech on the stage to everyone, Jimin was glaring at Jungkook angrily and Jungkook understood why jimin was angry.

Jungkook then announced, "I am sorry my baby ordered me a while ago that I don't have to tell anyone that he is my husband but my tongue slipped so will you all please co-operate with me and behave like you didn't hear anything about him being my
husband."

Jimin was embarrassed by the words of Jungkook. Everyone was smiling and talking that
Jimin and Jungkook are cute couples.

The professors were happy that now that shitty Dean is gone and no one will misbehave with them. All professors used to like Jimin
because he was kind and of helping nature and they were also aware that Jimin saved many students from that human trafficking gangs.

The students also loved Jimin for
saving them and now when jimin is the new dean they will be more safe and happy.

After the announcement Jimin was surrounded by professors and students congratulating him. Jungkook was looking in that direction he was happy that Jimin was smiling brightly and was blushing while talking but somewhere down in his heart the feeling of jealousy was arousing because of that seen. (Jealous muscle bunny)

The students were congratulating him by shaking hands with him and some professors were hugging him too.

In a while Jungkook's jealousy was at peak and he again went to the mic and announced, "I told you all to behave like you didn't hear anything about him being my husband but you all are not allowed to touch him.

I will not tolerate this touching behavior of you all next time. You can talk to him and shake hands with him but can't hug him or touch him anywhere other than his hands okay."

As soon as jungkook announced this with little angry voice, the students and professor nearby Jimin created some distance.

One of the professor said to jimin, "Your husband is very possessive for you. It's cute. I wish maybe your husband was mine"

"But he is mine so don't wish something that can't be true." Jimin said in a little annoyed tone (author:- both are jealous type)

"Ohh you are possessive too how cute!" Professor said

All nearby professors and students were laughing on the cuteness of jimin. Jimin  blushed hard and felt embarrassed on his own behavior but he was happy too.

Jimin comes to his apartment after making sure that Jungkook is not following him to his apartment. When he entered his room, he saw that Jena and Jungkook were talking with each other.

Jimin never told Jena the reason why he left Jungkook and C city. Jena was talking happily with Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at Jimin and winks at him. Jimin understood that Jungkook already knew his address all his effort of hiding from jungkook was useless.

Jimin went to Jungkook and said, "We need to talk come to my room"

"Yes buttecup" jungkook reply

"Don't call me that" Jimin said

"Okay baby boy" Jungkook said

Jimin glares at Jungkook and went to his room, Jungkook followed him like obedient student.

Jena chuckles at the two cute adults in front of her. As soon as jungkook enters jimin's room, jimin pins Jungkook on the wall and said, "Don't tell me you bought this apartment too"

"Wow baby you really know me very well. Yes I bought this whole apartment and now this apartment is also yours." Jungkook said

Author:- apartment bhi 😭😭 I also deserve one men 🤧🤧

"I don't want it. I will leave this apartment tomorrow" Jimin said

"Then I will buy that apartment too in which you will live after leaving this one" Jungkook said casually

"Are you mad or something? Why are you wasting your money on me? There is no use of doing all this it is hard for me to trust you again." Jimin said in anger

Jungkook reverses the action of Jimin and now jimin was pinned to the wall by Jungkook.

Jungkook said while moving his face close to jimin's face, "I am doing all his because I don't want my husband to live in other's apartment.

By doing all this I am not forcing you to trust me against your will, take as much as time you want I am here beside you for lifetime.

I am doing all this because I want to give you everything that you deserve as my husband."

"But I am not your husband." Jimin said

"But for me you are my husband. By the way baby your lips are still as juicy as they were 1 year ago. I think they are more pink and fluffy then before can I taste them just for a minute." Jungkook said (author:- ha ha hlwa h khale )

"Don't you dare to do that" Jimin said in range

"Baby have mercy on me please, I was craving for you these whole time. I bought a university, Jean's school and a whole apartment for you. Grant my little wish please."Jungkook said baby voice (author:- Jena school also 🤧🤧)

"What you bought Jena's school too. You damn bastard I will kill you. Who told you to do that next time ask me before buying anything."Jimin said

"That's not important now the important thing is can I kiss you?" Jungkook said

"Yes but just for a minute only" Jimin said because he also craving for Jungkook whole year he can't denied the Jungkook cute face

Without waste any second Jungkook attacks jimin's lips and starts kissing him with love and lust.

Jimin also missed this feeling very much. He was also kissing back Jungkook. It was 5 minutes already but Jungkook was not in the mood of leaving Jimin.

Jimin was out of oxygen so he pushed Jungkook (author:- oxygen kbab Mai hdi bn gyi)

Jungkook looks at Jimin pecks on his lips and said, "You still don't know how to breathe in between kiss buttercup if you will allow me then your daddy will teach you this technique tonight."

"You are still shameless as always." Jimin said while breathing

"That's not my fault baby. You are such a tease that I can't control myself around you. When you were smiling at your students and professors at university you were looking sexy and cute at the same time.

My mind was saying that fuck him as soon as you find him alone and my heart was saying that no ask for his permission before doing that and in your case I only listen to my heart. So buttercup can I eat you tonight." Jungkook said (he asked permission is like that he ask some candies from him😒)

"You fucking pervert, leave from my room right now otherwise I will fck you." Jimin said while become red

"You can't fuck me baby because I am your daddy and that job is mine. You just have to enjoy my work and moan in response with this pretty mouth of yours." Jungkook said

"Get out." Jimin said

"Okay baby boy, daddy is leaving now. Please take care of yourself otherwise you will faint in middle of our intense workout session." Jungkook said

Jimin pushed Jungkook out of his room and slammed the door in front of his face. Jungkook was laughing and Jimin was a blushing mess inside the room.

Author:- jungkook is really shameless like me 💅😎
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜