𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬

Let's continue....

Next day....

"You were more rough last night, idiot" jimin complains because his back was hurting more as compared to other times.

"Last night your words excited me more baby" Jungkook says while getting off from the bed and hugging his husband tightly, who was looking in the mirror with an angry face.

"Don't you dare to touch me now. Look my whole body and even my neck is all covered with your bite marks and hickeys now how will I hide them. What will my students and professors think if they saw it accidently." Jimin says in a worried tone.

"They will think that your husband loves you a lot and nothing else. These are my mark which says that you are mine and only mine. It says that I am the only owner of your heart, soul and body." Jungkook says while burying his head in jimin's neck and running his fingers on the bare skin of jimin.

"Then what about you huhh? Your heart, mind, soul, body, university, school, mansion, everything and even your office belongs to me only. I am the only owner of all these but you never gave me the chance to show that to others." -jimin

"But baby I never stopped you, did I? You can do whatever you want to do with me and my property. You can sell everything or destroy everything, I will never stop you." -jungkook

"Then today you will also experience that how embarrassing it feels when someone teases you after they see hickeys or bite marks on you." Saying this jimin turns around and starts giving hickeys and bite marks all over Jungkook's neck.

He stops when he is satisfied with the result and says, "By the way, it feels good when I look at these hickeys and bite marks. They are telling me that you belongs to me."

"You are satisfied now but what about me, baby? Let's do it again." -jungkook

"What? Are you crazy? My back is still paining, my whole body is a mess and here you want to do it again. That's not going to happen."-jimin

"When you were biting me and sucking me everything was okay but when you said that I belong to you, I became hard. It will be a shame if I will take care of myself when I already have a husband to satisfy my desire, right?"-jungkook

"Are you a pervert?" -jimin

"Yes I am but just for you. Your every action and words arouses me. I don't know if it is love or obsession but I can't think of myself without you. I never felt like this for anyone. Let's do it quickly or you will be late for your university." Saying this Jungkook carries Jimin in bridal style and throws him on the bed.

Author:- horny couple all time make everyone feel single 🌞🌞

At 10 am, Jungkook and jimin were in the front of the university. Jimin intentionally forced Jungkook to wear a t-shirt so that everyone will tease him.

Jimin was wearing a shirt which was completely covering his neck.

When Jungkook and Jimin come out of the car, some professors come to them to greet them. Kevin was there too.

When Kevin and other professors saw those hickeys and bite marks on Jungkook's neck, they smiled while looking at each other.

Kevin says, "I think our Dean was very hungry last night. Look he ate Mr. Jeon very passionately."

Jungkook smiles on the comment of Kevin but Jimin was embarrassed once again. Jungkook was feeling very happy while jimin was cursing himself for forcing him to wear that t-shirt.

He yells at Kevin, "If you said anything again then I will kick you out of this university." and start leaving from there but Jungkook hugs him from behind and asks him to tease him, "Baby can I go now."

"Look like Mr. Jeon has completely submitted himself to our Dean. Our Dean not only gives orders and controls us but also gives orders and controls the most successful business tycoon of our country." -A female professor

"You go now" Jimin said to Jungkook. "And both of you come to my office right now" Jimin orders Kevin and that female professor.

Jungkook was in his office now. He was very happy today. The words of professors were still ringing in his mind. The thought that he belongs to jimin and everybody knows about them was making him extremely happy.

After marriage jimin refused to come in the front of media and tell everyone that he is Jungkook's husband. Jungkook wanted to tell the whole world that jimin is his husband but Jimin was afraid of something and strictly warned Jungkook not to do that.

Still most of the people don't know that who is Jungkook's husband. It always bothered Jungkook that why jimin don't want to tell everyone that he is his husband but for him Jimin's happiness matters the most so he never forced Jimin for it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜