𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

Let's continue....

After dealing with Jungkook's lust, jimin finally reached his university at 5:30 pm. He starts heading towards the ground of their university where the Ramp walk was organized. He was already 30 minutes last.

When he reached on the ground, the Ramp walk was already going on. All the guests and important persons were already present there. He starts moving in the direction of the chief guests to greet them, when suddenly someone pulls Jimin by holding his wrist.

Because of the pull, jimin loses his control and his body bumps with the body of that person. He yells, "What the hell? What are you doing?"

But then Jimin recognizes the scent of that person and widens his eyes in shock. A stream of fear starts flowing in his blood.His body starts trembling.

That person smiles after watching the sudden change in jimin's body and says, "So, my sweetheart I finally found you"

Jimin's eyes fills with tears and in a second he starts crying while trying to free his wrist from that person's hand, "Please, let me go."

"How can I let you go? I saw you after 10 years. Didn't you miss me, sweetheart?" -Unknown

"Leave me" Jimin say while sobbing

That unknown person becomes angry because jimin was repeating same line when he was opening his mouth. That person pulls jimin more closer to himself and then holds back part of his neck with other hand.

Jimin hisses in pain because his neck was bruised because of the bite marks given by Jungkook. That person's eyes become darker now. He suddenly tears off the shirt of Jimin.

He saw the whole body of jimin which was full of uncountable bite marks and hickeys from neck to stomach and after seeing all this he quickly holds jimin's neck and starts choking him while yelling, "You sl*t...how dare you huhh? Who did this? Whom you slept with? Whoever touched you I am going to kill him in front of your eyes."

"No" jimin says with trembling words.

He was struggling for breathing but that person was still choking him. Jimin then uses his legs and kicks that person's balls and runs from there as soon as, the grip of that person loose from his neck.

Before that person could recover from the pain and catch jimin, jimin was disappeared already.

Jimin's heartbeat was at its peak. It was like his heart will explode anytime. He quickly gets in his car and drives away from there. He was very afraid. The only place that he remembered that time to hide was Jungkook's arms.

He drives directly to Jungkook's office. He runs in the direction of Jungkook's cabin, after entering the office building.

Everyone was shocked, when they saw jimin's crying face, with torn shirt and mark of dark fingerprints on his neck. Jimin was holding his torn shirt with his both hands to hide his body.

But no one dared to look at Sam because if their boss will know that they saw his husband in that state then he will kill everyone. A single glance was enough for them to understand that what they have to do next.

Nina gives his scarf to Jimin and tells him that Jungkook is in an urgent meeting in the meeting room.

Jimin didn't want to disturb Jungkook during his meeting and along with that he didn't want to ruin his image in front of his business partners so he leaves from there and drives directly to his mansion.

After reaching mansion, jimin runs inside the mansion;locks every door and windows of the mansion; locks the door of his own bedroom and then hides under the bed.

He was still crying very badly. One can see lots of fear in those beautiful eyes of jimin along with tears. Then suddenly once again, some moment of past starts to appear in front of jimin's eyes. A wave of tension and anxiety hits jimin and he faints there.

One the other side, when jimin left from there without meeting Jungkook; nina  quickly enters inside the meeting room. When Jungkook saw Nina who entered in between his important meeting he yells, "What's this Nina? who gave you permission to enter here?"

"Sir, just now Mr. Jimin was here to meet you and he was crying very badly along with that..." Nina says in one breath but stops in between...

Jungkook got shocked after hearing Nina's words, "What tell me quickly if you love your life, Nina" Jungkook yells in angry tone while being impatient.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜