𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫

Let's continue.....

At the same time, the door of the meeting room opens and Nina along with Jimin enters there. Mr. Sen looks at the direction of the door and when he saw Sam he says, "Hey cutie, so you really work here. Soon I will be your boss then you will not be able to ignore me."

Jimin again ignores him and goes directly near Jungkook. Jungkook first thought that Mr. Sen was talking to Nina so he signals her to get out from there because he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable because of that man's shitty stares.

But Mr. Sen feels insulting when jimin ignores him again, so he stands up in his place and says to Mark, "Mr. Jeon look how your employee ignored me again. I want you to teach him some manners."

When Jungkook finally realised that, whom Mr. Sen is talking about, his blood starts to boil
but he controls his anger because jimin was there.

Jimin still didn't look in the direction of Mr. Sen, but he says to Jungkook in very low voice, "Jungkook, after this meeting change your t-shirt with these clothes and one more thing I want you to reject his proposal."

"Okay I will reject his proposal and I will change my clothes too. You don't have to listen to his words, baby." saying this Jungkook looks at jimin's face and got shocked.

He saw fear in the eyes of jimin along with some tears which were about to escape but jimin was holding them. It was first time when he saw something like this in jimin's eyes.

Jungkook didn't understand what was in jimin's mind but this was first time when jimin asked him something like rejecting someone's proposal because jimin never interfered in his business before.

But all his thoughts and worries about jimin were interrupted by Mr. Sen's voice. "Mr. Jeon what's with those clothes huhh? Don't tell me that he is your wh*re or so.

Before he could complete his sentence, Jungkook hits on his face so hard that he falls directly on the floor.

Jungkook bends to his level and starts punching him continuously while shouting, "How dare you? You called my husband who*e. I will kill you today."

Mr. Sen got shocked after hearing Jungkook. He then remembered that Jungkook is crazy for his husband and he killed many people who talked about his husband.

He starts to say sorry but Jungkook was not stopping. Mr. Sen's men were trying to stop Jungkook but Jungkook was not stopping at all.

After hearing the shout of Jungkook Nina and other employees comes there. Nina goes to Jimin and requests him, "Please sir, stop him or he will kill him."

But jimin didn't move a little. Nina was shocked that it's first time when jimin is not stopping Jungkook from beating someone. But if jimin will not stop him then Mr. Sen will die for sure.

Nina says again, "Please sir, stop him this will affect his business. That man is a relative of a politician."

Suddenly some scenes starts to appear in front of jimin's eyes, something like old memories but then his head starts to spin and he falls on the floor. Nina yells, "Sir....Mr. Jimin."

Jungkook looks back in the direction of jimin and runs towards him leaving Mr. Sen. Mr. Sen's men took him away from there immediately.

Jungkook puts jimin's head in his laps and yells, "Baby, open your eyes baby. Nina contact my doctor quickly."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜