𝗝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

Let's continue......

Jimin was in the kitchen and was preparing dinner. When the dinner was ready, he placed the food on the dining table.

Jungkook was in the drawing room busy with his office work. After placing the food, jimin was continuously staring Jungkook.

Jungkook was able to sense the stares of jimin but he didn't look at jimin's direction and was doing his work.

Jimin lost his patience and went to Jungkook. He took the file from Jungkook's hand and said, "I am hungry. Let's eat."

Jungkook was trying to take back that file from jimin's hand and said, "I will eat after some time you go and eat."

But jimin was still not giving back the file. Jimin stood on the sofa to make the file out of Jungkook's reach while Jungkook was trying hard to get the file. At last Jungkook was annoyed so he said, "Return me the file quickly"

"If you will not eat right now with me then I will not take my medicines." Jimin blackmail him

"Fine, let's eat" Jungkook said

Jimin gave the file back to Mark and they both ate their dinner. After having dinner jimin went to sleep and Jungkook went back to complete his work.

In mid night, when his work was complete; Jungkook came to his bedroom and saw Jimin sleeping peacefully. His eyes went on the lips of jimin and unintentionally Jungkook go started kissing him.

Author:- what the hell he can't see  my jiminee sleep peacefully pervert 😑

Jimin was responding to the kiss in his sleep.

Author:- why he all time response the kiss😑

Jungkook's hand slipped inside jimin's shirt and he pinched his nipple. Jimin moaned between the kiss.

Because of the moan, Jungkook came back to his sense and said, "What? did he moaned just now? As expected his moan is seductive too but I have to control myself. I can't do anything to a sleeping or a sick person." And he went to sleep other side of bed

Next morning......

Jimin ( author :- he was the one who moan in kiss know he doesn't know anything wow what a character I came up with😑) woke up quickly; did all his morning routine; made breakfast and after having breakfast and taking his medicine he left for university.

He didn't want to go with Jungkook. Jungkook was unknown about Jimin's plan. When he came for breakfast, Jimin was already gone.

Jungkook was angry with this behavior of jimin. He decided that he will talk with jimin about this after he will reach university.

During 's class, Jungkook asked Jimin  to meet him in the washroom after class.

Jungkook was waiting in the washroom for Jimin but jimin didn't come. Now jungkook's angry was at peak. He started to head towards jimin's cabin.

When he reached there, he saw that Jimin was talking happily and was giggling like a child with the Mathematics' professor. He didn't like that. He thought that jimin never smiled at him like that but suddenly noticed that the Mathematics' professor was touching jimin inappropriately but jimin was completely unaware about those touches.

Jungkook was out of control now. He directly went to them and said, "Professor Jimin I want to talk with you."

"Can't you see we are talking, come after sometime." Maths' professor said

"Yes I can see how you are talking with him by holding someone's waist. Now if you don't want to lose your job just get out off here" Jungkook said in threatening voice

"Listen kid, this is not your father's university so behave yourself." Maths' professor 👈 (me :-he doesn't know Jungkook father I think he going to die)

"Try me t....." Jungkook said

"Mr. Lee I will be back after some time." Jimin said because he don't want scene

Jimin held Jungkook's hand and started dragging him out of there. He took him directly inside the washroom. As soon as they
entered the washroom, Jungkook pulled jimin and pinned him to the door of washroom and said, "What were you doing with him? What was he telling you that was making you that much happy?"

"None of your business" Jimin said

"Everything about you is my business. Are you dumb? you didn't feel anything when he was touching you like that?" Jungkook said irritated way

"There was nothing like that. You are just overthinking. Even if he was touching me like that, why is it bothering you? You also touch me in that way." Jimin said

"What I do is different from what he was doing." Jungkook said

"Ohh yes I forgot that you touch me because you bought me." Jimin said

"Yes I touch you because you are mine and no one is allowed to touch what's mine." Jungkook said in cold voice

"You only bought my body not my feelings, heart or soul. They are not yours. So if I will fall in love with someone then he can touch me if he wants to because I will be his to claim." Jimin said

"You and your body both are mine. You are not allowed to love anyone and from now on if you ever let anyone touch you then I will stop your sister's treatment and throw her out of the hospital and please take my words seriously because I don't joke. Jungkook said (Jimin sister fully not recovery he need some treatment more and bed rest in hospital)

"You......I hate you." Jimin said almost cry but he don't want to weak

"Even if you hate me you are mine for now."Jungkook said and pick on jimin's lips and said, "And yes you have to wait for me after college I will take you home. If you will try to run again like this morning I will not spare you."

Jimin run out of there a because of Jungkook behavior and pick . Jungkook was confused for what he said. He only likes jimin's body but why he was bothered when jimin was    talking and giggling with the maths' professor.

He thought, "Do I like him. No, how can I like someone? I can never fall for someone. I must be just concern about his body. Yes this must be the reason."

*Me :- I think I make Jungkook character like me confused soul and idiot but I'm more intelligent then him *

Jimin returned to his cabin. Mr. Lee  was still there. When lee saw that Jimin was back, he asked, "Is your lover calm now or he still wants to snatch my job?" and smiled mischievously.

Jimin replied pretty quickly, "He is not my lover?"

"But his action was telling a different story. I saw him staring at you from far so I intentionally held your waist and he was here to threaten me within a minute. Don't try to hide from me Mr. Park I can see everything."lee said in teasing way

"It's all your imagination nothing else now let's go to canteen I am very hungry." Jimin said while blushing

"Okay let's go" lee said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue......
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜