𝐌𝐚𝐧

Let's continue....

Jungkook was sitting in his cabin and was still thinking about the incident that happened in the university. Jungkook then hears a knock on his door and he positively responses to it.

Jungkook's Secretary Nina comes in and says, "Sir, today you have meeting with our client Mr. Sen. who wants to become our partner in our new project."

"Shit I just hate that guy with shitty mouth but because of his connections with political party, I am tolerating him. Let's see what he can give me to become my partner." -jungkook

"Sir, even if you will reject his offer we will not lose nothing, right?" -Nina

"Yes Nina you are right." Jungkook says it but he notices that Nina was smiling while looking at him so he asks her, "What's with your smile Nina?"

"Actually sir, I never knew that Mr. Jimin was this possessive for you that he marked you all over your neck to claim his territory." -Nina

"Is that so? Am I looking good with these marks?" Jungkook asks with a proud smile.

"It looks like he wanted to eat you desperately. It's like you submitted yourself to him."-Nina

"That right you already knew that I belong to him." -jungkook

"Yes sir I saw it already on my first day, when he was shouting at you because you forgot to wear your wedding ring and you were listening to him silently." Saying this Nina giggles a little.

"Fine, you can go now." Jungkook orders Nina because he was blushing very much but he was loving this feeling.

"The meeting will be in 10 minutes. Mr. Sen...is about to arrive here." saying this Nina left from there while smiling on the cuteness of his boss.

Here on the other side, jimin also arrives at Jungkook's office. Jimin wanted to give him a shirt to exchange with the t-shirt that he was wearing to cover those marks. He was already embarrassed and he didn't want to embarrass more.

When he reaches to the door of the office building, a man in his 40's also arrives there at the same time. When Jimin saw that man he was a little scared.

That man smiles at him and both of them enters inside. That man asks to jimin, "I think that I have seen you somewhere before."

"I don't know what you are talking about" -jimin

"By the way, you look cute. Do you work for Mr. Jeon? He will be my business partner soon. We will meet quite often." - That man

Jimin ignores him and silently heads to first floor. That man finds it insulting that a mere employee ignored him.

On his way to Jungkook's office, jimin saw Nina. Nina greets him and says, "Sir, are you looking for Boss? He is in the meeting room downstairs. Let me take you there."

"Yes, let's go before the meeting start otherwise everyone will see those marks."-jungkook

"You look cute when you are worried like this. But today he was very happy because of those marks. It's rare to see him that happy." Nina says while smiling.

Jimin blushes and both of them starts heading towards the meeting room.

In the meeting room, that same man was sitting in front of Jungkook with his few men around him. Jungkook was hearing his proposal.

After that man's secretary completes the explanation for their proposal that man asks Jungkook, "So, would you like to include us
in your new project?"

"I will think about it and then I will tell you" -jungkook

"Fine it's up to you. By the way Jeon, I heard that you are married with a man. First I thought that those are rumours but today I got the evidence on your neck. It looks like your husband is very passionate on bed." -That man

"Mr. Sen, it will be good if we discuss only about business" -jungkook

"Ohh, I am sorry I mentioned your personal life here." -Mr Sen

At the same time, the door of the meeting room opens and Nina along with jimin enters there.

Mr. Sen looks at the direction of the door and when he saw jimin he says, "Hey cutie, so you really work here. Soon I will be your boss too then you will not be able to ignore me.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜