𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫

Let's continue....

Jimin opens his eyes in the middle of the night. He saw that Jungkook was holding him in his arms securely. He smiles sweetly but again the incident of the evening crosses through his mind and he starts trembling.

He starts murmuring, "No, don't do anything to my Jungkook" continuously.

The continuous murmuring of jimin, wakes Jungkook who quickly hugs jimin more tightly and says, "What happened baby?" with lots of love.

"Kookie, he said that he will kill you in front of my eyes. Kookie let's hide somewhere. He will kill you." Jimin says this while crying and tightening his grips around Jungkook .

"Who was he baby?" Jungkook asks with confused face

"Kookie he choked my neck because I slept with you. He said me that I am a sl*t. But I am not a slut. I only slept with you in my whole life. You believe me right? He will snatch you from me Jungkook. I don't want you to be hurt. He...He said...." Jimin was saying all this while trembling and sobbing.

Jungkook cups his face with his both hands and pecks his lips before he could say anything further. "Baby, I am here and I am safe. See, no one can snatch me from you. No one can hurt me. You believe me right? So calm down and take some rest. I will be by your side even if I will die."

Jimin gets up and sits on Jungkook's lap. Then he bends and starts kissing Jungkook. Jungkook kisses him back. It was first time when jimin was kissing his furiously.

After few minutes, Jungkook pushes Jimin and says, "Baby, take some rest now. You need to rest."

"I don't need rest I just need you. I don't know what will happen in future so I want to make a love with you until I faint in your arms. Please grant my wish." Jimin said

"Let me tell you one more time, even if you will do or you have done an unforgiveable mistake still I will never let you go so don't force yourself and take some rest." Jungkook says while kissing Jimin's forehead.

"No, let's do it. I want to do it right now." Jimin says this and then again starts kissing Jungkook.

Jungkook pushes him and says, "No baby, you are ...."

Jimin again starts kissing him forcefully. Jungkook holds jimin's both hands and then pushes him on the bed by locking his both hands above his head.

Jimin was under Jungkook now, and said "kookie, you promised me that you will always give me whatever I want. You will never say no for anything but today you are breaking your promise."

"Fine, then don't regret it later." Jungkook said so with him..

At 1 in the morning.....

Jimin faints. Jungkook cleans him and puts him on bed after changing the bed sheet. He then sits beside him and says while running his fingers through jimin's hairs,

The Jungkook said"Who is that person? What is it that you are afraid of? I always felt that you were hiding something from me but I didn't know that that person can affect you this much.

Every time you hide something from me I wanted to punish you for that but my heart never let me do it. I knew that I can't hate you even if you will kill me or betray me.

Jungkook comes out of his thoughts when his phone rings. He picks up the call which was from Jonh. Jonh tells him that no one saw jungkook on that event. But a suspicious thing happened that is the CCTV footage of one camera of St. University was deleted.

He also tells Jungkook that there is nothing about Jimin. The only thing that he found out was that jimin's mother married Jena's father when jimin was 18 but no one knew from where his mother and jimin came from.

Jena's father was the only person who knew about them because he brought both of them with him.

After talking with Jonh, Jungkook was very angry that after being this powerful he is unable to find where his husband came from. He wanted to ask Jimin but after watching the condition of Jimin he understood that jimin is afraid that Jungkook will leave him so he is hiding everything from him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜