Wedding day

Age: 3

------

"Woahhh you look beautiful," Yelena breathed as Wanda fastened the necklace around my neck.

I looked in the mirror. My copper red hair was curled delicately and fell over my shoulders. My satin and lace white wedding dress flowed out in all directions.

(Here is Natasha's dress for reference)

"Thanks," I thanked my sister with a smile

"No, no Natasha don't move your head!" Wanda cried, placing the veil on.

I stopped still and waited for Wanda to attach the white veil to my head.

"Are you excited?" Yelena asked me.

"A little nervous, not gonna lie," I admitted.

"It's gonna be just fine," Wanda assured me with a smile, turning me to face her. "All done."

I turned to look in the mirror again. I was honestly awed by what I saw, having never worn anything like this in my life.

"Goddd imagine getting married," Yelena breathed thoughtfully. "If only I could get someone."

I looked over at her.

"Maybe you'll meet somebody," I replied.

She shrugged.

"I'd like it, but it's not a priority. Not really."

I smiled softly. Suddenly, the door swung open and I heard small footsteps running. I turned around and saw Anastasia in her sage and white flowergirl dress.

"Hey sweetheart!" I greeted as she stopped still, mouth agape as she looked at me.

"Mama you look so pretty!" Ana gasped, bouncing up and down.

I felt my smile only become wider at my daughter's sincere compliment.

"What's happening though?"

Yelena laughed suddenly.

"Me and your dad are getting married," I informed the little red-head in front of me.

"I thought you already were!"

"Same," Yelena put in.

I sent a mock glare in Yelena's direction.

"We didn't think we were going to for a few years," I told Ana.

"So you marry now?"

"Yep."

"Wait what do I do again?" Ana asked.

I chuckled. The excitement was clearly getting to her head.

"You're the flowergirl."

"What do they do?"