Lily's quest for understanding had led her to a breakthrough, but it was not the one she had anticipated. The house was now bathed in a harsh, unforgiving light, every corner illuminated by a relentless glow. The entities, once a looming presence, had retreated, their shadows dissolving into the brightness that had been their nemesis. But in the midst of the light, Lily encountered another figure, one that she had not expected to meet. It was Emily's older brother, his eyes filled with a mixture of sadness and relief.

‎‎ ‎The brother approached Lily, his voice trembling with a lifetime of suppressed pain. He told her of the night he had left the attic, the night he had seen the entities drawing closer to Emily. He had left her a note, a plea for her to light up the house, to fill it with light. He had known that light was the only thing that could protect her from the malevolent forces that sought to consume her. But he had not been able to stay, had not been able to watch over her as he had wished.
‎‎ ‎
‎‎ ‎Lily listened, her heart aching for the young man who had lost his sister to the darkness that had claimed her life. She felt a deep connection to him, understanding the pain of losing a loved one to such a tragic end. She reached out to him, offering a comfort that she hoped would ease the burden he had carried for so long. Together, they stood in the light, a symbol of hope and healing, a testament to the power of love in the face of unimaginable loss.
‎‎ ‎
‎‎ ‎Lily's encounter with Emily's older brother gave her a new perspective on the haunting that had plagued the house. It was no longer just about understanding the spirit or communicating with it; it was about healing the wounds that had been inflicted on the family that once lived there. She knew that the house needed more than just light; it needed forgiveness and closure. She had to find a way to bring peace to the spirits that lingered within its walls, to give them the rest they so desperately sought.