As Lily worked with the medium, she began to uncover more of Emily's story, including the tragic fate of her older brother. The medium revealed that the brother had been killed by the ghosts, his spirit left to wander the house, trapped by the same darkness that had claimed Emily. Lily felt a deep sense of loss for the brother, whose own story was now intertwined with that of Emily's. She knew that she had to find a way to help him, to ensure that both siblings could find peace.

‎‎ ‎The medium's sessions with Lily were intense, filled with moments of profound connection and deep emotional turmoil. The spirit of Emily's brother was desperate for Lily to understand the injustice of his death, the pain of being unable to protect his sister from the abuse that had ultimately claimed her life. With each session, Lily felt a growing sense of urgency, a need to right the wrongs that the spirits had suffered.
‎‎ ‎
‎‎ ‎Lily's determination to help the spirits had grown into an obsession, her days consumed by her quest for understanding and closure. The medium guided her in various rituals and communications with the spirits, but Lily knew that the true resolution lay in the understanding and forgiveness of the townspeople, who had been complicit in the abuse and neglect that had led to Emily's death. She needed to find a way to bring their voices to the forefront, to ensure that the truth was heard.
‎‎ ‎
‎‎ ‎Lily's efforts were not in vain. Through the medium's help, she was able to connect with the spirits of Emily and her brother, assuring them that their stories would be told and their justice would be served. The spirits, sensing Lily's dedication, began to respond to her, their presence in the house growing less menacing and more curious. The haunting was no longer a terrifying experience but a transformative one, a journey towards healing and understanding.