Lily's struggles with the spirits intensified, her work with the medium had become a beacon of hope in the darkness. The medium taught her techniques to remain grounded and to communicate with the spirits in a controlled and safe way. Lily practiced these techniques, learning to stay focused and to keep the spirits at a distance. But one evening, as she sat in the attic, the lights turned red, and she felt a sharp pain in her head, as if the spirits were reaching out to her with an intensity that was overwhelming.

‎‎ ‎Lily's heart raced as she felt the spirits' presence grow stronger, their voices echoing through the attic, their presence a chilling reminder of their pain and their need for help. She knew that the spirits had been trying to communicate with her, to warn her of the danger they were in, and she felt a deep sense of responsibility to understand their message and to help them find a way to break the cycle of haunting.
‎‎ ‎
‎‎ ‎Lily's work with the medium had given her a sense of purpose, a mission to help the spirits find rest. She knew that she had to continue her work, to find a way to communicate with the spirits in a way that would not endanger her or others. The medium's guidance had become invaluable, a source of strength and support in her quest to understand and to help the spirits.
‎‎ ‎
‎‎ ‎As the haunting continued, Lily's resolve was tested. The spirits' presence became more intense, their emotions more raw. She felt a sense of urgency, a need to find a way to communicate with them without being consumed by their pain. The medium's teachings were her lifeline, a guide through the darkness that had engulfed the house and her life.