Truth or dare - Alexia Putellas

The Barcelona Women's team are crammed into Mapi and Ingrid's living room, the atmosphere buzzing with laughter. It was mandatory team bonding night, and they decided on a classic game of truth or dare.

As the game progressed, the dares became progressively daring. From pina jumping in the pool fully clothed to Mariona texting her crush, each player took their turn. When it was Lucy's turn, a mischievous smirk played on her lips. She glanced at you, seemingly aware of a secret crush you harboured for a certain Catalonian captain.

"Alright, my turn." Lucy announced, her eyes glinting. "I dare our dear Y/N here to spend seven minutes in heaven with Ale."

The room erupted in playful teasing, the team egging both you and Alexia on. You exchanged a surprised yet intrigued glance with Alexia before both of you got up, following the laughter and jests, and headed towards the small closet designated for the game.

As the door clicked shut behind you, the closet suddenly felt smaller, the air thick with anticipation. Due to the size of the small room you find yourself face to face with Alexia, the proximity seemed to amplify every heartbeat. You both locked eyes, a silent understanding passing between you.

"I... I really want to kiss you," Alexia admitted, her voice barely above a whisper, the tension skyrocketing.

Caught off guard but feeling a rush of boldness, you challenged, "Then do it."

Alexia leaned in, closing the gap between you, and in that confined space, her lips met yours, starting off slow but as the time passed the kiss grew more heated.

Alexia put her hands on your waist while yours went around her neck, alexia pushed you against the wall behind you electing a small gasp which she used to her advantage when she stuck her tongue in your month, licking filthy caught you to let out a small moan. This seemed to spur on the captain as her hands found their way under your shirt, roaming your body, while hip lips trailed from your lips, down your jaw and to your pulse point. Alexia nipping, sucking and licking any exposed skin she could get her mouth to.

Alexia pulled away only slightly to look into your eyes, "you are so beautiful cariño" she mumbled, you connected your lips once more hoping she didn't notice how red your face turned.

As it started to heat up once again you heard the door unlock, abruptly pulling away you both look at the door to see your teammates smirking, of course lead by Mapi and Lucy. "Times up!!" Lucy announced, rolling your eyes you pushed past and returned to your seat on the couch. Alexia choosing the spot next to you (although how close she was sitting she may as well be sitting on top of you).

Eventually when the teasing died down and you all abandoned your game of truth of dare, after a dare to eat something gross made Patri sick, the team decided to watch a movie. All spread out in the living room, you and alexia cuddled up on the couch, to focused on each other to care about the movie.