Neglected Part 3 - Mapi Leon & Ingrid Engen

You were showered, dressed and on your way to breakfast in record time, you had just made your way into the elevator and the door were just about to close when a hand stopped it and your heart stopped when you saw the two people you had been purposely avoiding enter.

Maria and Ingrid.

——

You really didn't know how to react, you were sure the universe were playing some sick joke on you.

Your eye fell to the floor as you made yourself as small as possible, backing into far corner hoping the elevator would hurry up and get to your floor.

As your luck would have it, that was not the case as you felt the elevator stutter and the the lights flickered as the elevator came to an abrupt stop.

You couldn't believe it. Your heart started racing as your chest stared to feel tight.

You hated small spaces and they knew that.

Sitting on the ground you brought your knees to your chest, focusing on your breathing to try and calm yourself down but it was no use.

Your ears were ringing and the longer you were sat in this elevator the worse it got.

You cursed yourself under your breath for forgetting to charge your phone, there is three people who can help you like this. Maria, Ingrid and Alexia, you didn't want to ask the first 2 and you had no way to contact alexia so the next best option was to calm yourself down.

Too focused on trying to calm down you didn't notice the worried glanced sent your way by Maria and Ingrid nor did you notice them getting closer until you felt a warm hand cover the one on your right knee. You look up, met with the worried eyes of Ingrid,

"Breathe elskling." She said in a soothing tone.

She began guiding you how to breath, showing you how to do it and getting you to copy her. Her hand on your knee started rubbing soothing circles as she continued to guide you.

"You're doing so well carino, just like Ingrid." You heard Maria chime in, you hadn't noticed but she had been speaking to the staff through the emergency button on the lift.

Your breathing had almost steadied out and your heat rate dropping back to normal as you started to come back to reality but then reality hit and the past few weeks came flooding back.

Removing Ingrids hand from your knee, your gaze found your shoes as you mumbled a quick thank you.

You heard Ingrid sigh before she sat with Maria at the opposite side of the elevator, Maria mentioned that they would try fix the lift as soon as possible but until then we would have to wait it out.

After 10 minutes you started to get restless, you were so bored and with no battery on your phone you were stuck trying to keep yourself entertained.

You heard a throat clear so you snuck a glance to see two pairs of eyes already on you, trying to divert your eyes as quickly as possible but Maria spoke up.

"Amor can we talk? Please?" She said, voice filled with desperation.

"There is nothing to talk about." You snapped back, unsure where the sudden burst of anger came from.

Hurt and guilt, two emotions so clear on the faces of the Spaniard and Norwegian. You didn't care though, you had been to hell and back for weeks and not once had they apologised to you or at the bare minimum spoken to you.

"We just want to explain ourselves, please and if you still want nothing to do with us after then we will leave you alone." Ingrid pleased, voice sounding as desperate as Maria's did.