The dare part 2 - Aitana Bonmati

You made it to your car when your phone pinged, it was a text from your agent.

'Chelsea are looking for a striker and want to bring you back home, Barcelona have accepted the bid as it is an unrefusable offer but ultimately it's up to you.'

Your head is spinning, what will you do? Staying in Barcelona means seeing the girl who broke your heart but leaving will mean leaving aitana and as much as you hate her right now, you still loved her.

-

Arriving in London was bittersweet, you had missed it so much but Barcelona was also home, you missed it dearly.

As for aitana, you hadn't spoken to her since the scene in the changing room, she had called and texted you non stop but that eventually died down when she realised you needed space.

You hadn't spoken much to most of your former teammates, only keeping in contact with the few that weren't aware of the bet.

You're currently almost finished your first season back at Chelsea, you were loving it. You had played most of the games and were scoring loads of goals but there was this emptiness.

That emptiness was aitana.

Even after how much she hurt you, your heart still yearned for her.

You hard tried it all to get over her, dating, one night stands but nothing worked because no one was her.

You had been keeping up with her, watching her matched, scrolling through her social media and even getting information from mapi. You spent found yourself on her contacts finger hovering over the call button, missing her voice, her presence but you couldn't bring yourself to click call.

At training is when you found out the news, Chelsea had drawn Barcelona in the Champions League semi finals meaning you would be playing your previous team and most importantly seeing aitana for the first time since you left.

You didn't now how to feel, you were anxious to see her again but as bad as it sounds you were also kind of excited, you knew you shouldn't be but you couldn't help reminisce on all those late night and days spent exploring Barcelona or having movie days.

-

It was now the day before the first leg of the semi final and as the first leg was away you were currently on the plane travelling to Barcelona.

You were sat with Guro, Erin, Sam and Millie playing board games, trying to take your mind of the inevitable situation you were going to find yourself in tomorrow night.

Your teammates sensed something must have happened when you were at Barcelona but didn't want to push you for information and instead decided to keep you busy and take your mind off the game which you were eternally grateful for.

-

It was the day of the game and your nerves are getting worse by the second, you had been bouncing your leg up and down but a stern look from maren had you instead choosing the quieter option and biting your nails.

The team were on the way to the stadium to do a pitch inspection and to start getting ready for the game meaning you were closer to seeing aitana.

As soon as you got off the bus you were glued to Erin's side, you're glad you met Erin because she always knew how to take your mind off how you were feeling.

You were walking out onto the pitch, listening to Niamh and Erin debate which colour grapes are better, green or red, when you felt eyes on you.

Trying to ignore the feeling you kept your eyes on Erin and Niamh.