You're Mine - Leila Ouahabi🔞

Warnings: Smut included 18+, MINORS DNI

----

Earlier in the evening you, Leila and a bunch of your Manchester city teammates were out at a nightclub celebrating your recent trophy. Leila had been desperate to not go and celebrate with you in other ways but you had previously promised your teammates you would make an appearance so that's what you did.

Leila had been grumpy all night, sitting in the booth nursing a drink and refusing to dance, meaning you could not either because you were sitting in her lap and she had an arm possessively around your waist.

Your national team mates, Lauren and Chloe, had had enough and dragged you out of Lailas lap and into the dance floor. It started as just a bit of fun, just you three dancing around to the music, however when a sensual song came on you were dancing a little less family friendly.

You could feel eyes burning into the back of your head and you did not even need to turn around to know they belonged to your girlfriend. Leila sat in the same booth she was with you, scowl on her face, as she watched her teammates grinding and touching her girl.

eventually Leila had seen enough, downing the last of her drink and depositing the glass on the table, swiftly making her way over to you grabbing you by the arm and dragging you out of the club, not even bothering to say bye to your teammates, you steal a glance to a now smirking Chloe and Lauren.

The drive home was tense but the anticipation of what was coming was certainly worth what was going to happen to you, Leila sat in the driver's seat, her hand gripping your thigh while the other strongly gripping the wheel, her jaw clenched as she focused on the road.

That brings you to now, currently kneeling naked on your bedroom floor, not daring to look up from the floor but you can hear Leila rummaging through your toy drawer. The anticipation is becoming unbearable, discreetly rubbing your thighs together, hoping whatever Leila is doing won't take much longer.

Finally you hear the drawer close and you hear the clasping of a strap, Leila comes and stands in front of you, taking your chin In her hand she lifts your chin to look into your eyes, her eyes almost black with lust as her jaw is still clenched. "oh, look at you being so good, what happened to your brattiness from earlier hmm?" Leila cooed mockingly, squeezing your jaw to open your mouth as she spits in your mouth, you wait until instructed to swallow, Leila staring at you hungrily.

"Swallow it, All of it." You happily obliged.

Taking the tip in your mouth, hollowing out your cheeks and sucking lightly. Leila took your hair in her hand and pushed her hips further into your mouth, until the majority of it was gone between your lips.

The harness bumped against her clit and she groaned, Leila began pushing more of her strap down your throat. you gagged, holding onto her thighs as support while tears were welling in your eyes as the strap hit deep in your throat.

"Look at you gagging on my cock, like a little fucking slut."

You whined as she picked up her pace and was basically fucking your face, you closed your eyes and tried to relax your throat to take the strap easier but Leila had other ideas, "Don't close your eyes, Guarra(Dirty whore). Look at me."

Her thrusts got messy when she started to rub against the harness every time she moved her hips.

her hips bucked deep again, and you reached between your own legs to rub your clit but you soon found out that was the wrong move, her thrusts stopped completely as she smacked your right cheek and she kicked your legs further apart so you had minimal friction.

"Don't touch yourself! Only good girls can touch themselves" She spat.

you whine, wanting to be her good girl, you're now uncomfortably wet from her words and how she's using you. Thrusts now resumed and now even faster than before, fucking into your mouth while you flattened your tongue.

Her hips twitched again and she felt the knot in her stomach tighten.

"Eres una puta zorra(You're such a fucking slut). Letting me fuck your face like this." her head rolled back as she guided your head on her strap faster.

Laila was relentlessly chasing her own high, she eventually came undone with a strangled cry, eyes rolling back as her thrusts began to slow as she rode out her high.

When she pulled you off her strap, a string of spit connected your lips to it, and she could've come again just from the sight.

"Stand up," she used the hand that was holding your hair in a makeshift ponytail to drag you up. She reached two fingers past the harness of the strap, gathering some of her wetness and then shoving both fingers past your lips, groaning when you sucked and licked her fingers.

"You're so fucking hot." She growled.

Laila smashed her lips to yours in a hungry kiss, moaning when she could taste herself on your tongue. Wasting no time her tongue was roaming your mouth as she brought one hand to your ass, squeezing harshly, while the other went around your throat, squeezing just for you to feel light headed but not hard enough to cut off your breathing.

Pulling away but still holding your throat, she grinned cockily at the dazed look on your face before she remembered what previously occurred in the night club and a scowl took place on her face, she tiled your head so you both made eye contact "Could Lauren or Chloe make you feel this good? Hmm," quickly you shook your head and murmured a "no."

She smirked "That's right, you're mine"