Tension - Jenni hermoso x reader 🔞

You and Jenni had clicked since she moved to your club, you both were mischievous and kind of cheeky so you two spent the majority of your time playing jokes on your teammates or running away from them when they inevitably got quite upset with you two.

Which brought you to now, you and Jenni were on the run, having thought it was funny to fill a bucket full of water balloons and dump it on a couple of your teammates, who didn't find it quite as hilarious and you and the older Spaniard.

You were currently running down a random hallways, pretty certain that you had just been going in circles, just about to turn the corner when you saw your teammates, backs facing you, quickly and quietly turning, you had planned to go back the way you came but you heard footsteps at the other end of the hallway. Jenni clearly has the quicker reaction time as she grabbed your arm and tugged you into the closest room which happened to be a storage closet; and not a very big one.

What in reality was only a couple of minutes, felt like years, as you closed your eyes and listens to the footsteps grow louder before they faded, strings of angry threats directed at you and your tattooed accomplice.

When it had grown quiet you suddenly became very aware of your position, the closet was small, very little room to move around so you were pressed against the door, Jenni pressed against you as her hands held your firmly against the door. You looked up and noticed just how close she was, she had a stupidly attractive smirk on her face as she stared down at you. You could feel her hot breath on your face.

You couldn't deny how insanely attractive she was or the massive crush you were harbouring for the older woman but she had never showed any signs of being into you so you buried these feelings deep inside you so you didn't lose her completely.

You noticed her slightly leaning in, so you mirrored her actions, the only sound that could be heard were you loud breaths. Your heart hammering in your chest as you inched closer, lips millimetres apart, you could feel her hands grip your hips tighter as your own had found its way around her shoulders , fingers toying with the hair at the back of her neck. The anticipation was almost unbearable as the pace in which you both leaned in was slow, too slow for your liking, as you were about to make to move to close the gap you heard a loud bang on the door, your whole body tensed as you separated, before you could even question anything you heard one of your teammates at the other side of the door.

"We know you're in there, get out here now!"

You turned to Jenni who didn't look too pleased at the interruption, you reached for the handle, ready to face the consequences when you feel her grip your waist, pulling you flush against her front, hot breath on your ear as she whispered, "I will have my way with you sooner or later Bonita."

Hands dropping from your hips as the smirk returned to her face, you were frozen and you were pretty sure your face was the same colour. She reached around you to open the door, you yelped as you were broken out of your thoughts by a sharp pain in your ear as you were dragged out of the cupboard by your teammate.

-

Your punishment was laps and you were not allowed to communicate with Jenni for the rest of the training, to be honest that sucked more than the laps, you and Jenni could spend hours talking able anything and everything. However it did give you a chance to reflect on your almost kiss and also the words she spoke in your ear.

The more you thought about Jenni, her hands on yours, her breath on your neck, imagining her holding you down as she had her way with you was suddenly a lot. Discreetly rubbing your thighs together and trying to focus on the tactical analysis meeting but it was no use. Spending the rest of the meeting in your own head, occasionally glancing in her direction and trying to meet eyes with her, you had succeeded once, sending her a bright smile but a sharp pain in your side from when your teammate hit you was enough to sour your mood and diverting your eyes to the front.