Caught - Jenni Hermoso🔞

Warnings: Smut included 18+, MINORS DNI
——

Eventually leaving the fans and heading towards the tunnel, a massive grin takes over your face when you spot your girlfriend leaning on the tunnel mindlessly scrolling on her phone and waiting for you.

"Hola bebe." You sang, still on a high from the win.

She looked up, jealously melting away as she matched your enthusiasm, she picked you up and spun you around in circles while peppering your face with kisses, your giggles melting the heart of the older Spaniard.

"Hola amor."

She took your hand, interlocking your fingers as you both walked down the tunnel towards the changing room.

While walking you passed a storage closet and in one quick motion your girlfriend had dragged you into the closest, locked and pinned you to the door by your hips, connecting your lips in a searing kiss and using your gasp of surprise to her advantage when she wasted no time sticking her tongue in your mouth, filthily licking inside of your mouth causing your head to spin.

She pulls away smirking when she sees the dazed look on your face and your lust blown pupils.

Your arms find their way around her neck, head thrown back to give her more room when her lips find your neck, her tongue and lips work roughly at the sensitive skin on your neck, she began nipping on your ear lobe and then whispered in your ear, "We don't have long so we need to be quick, you also need to be quiet, can you be a good girl and do that for me hmm?"

"Sì daddy, I'll be your good girl." You chocked out, her knee pushing your legs open and her thigh pressing against your clothed heat.

She brings you into another filthy kiss, you start grinding on her thigh, moaning and whimpering into her mouth as your hands find their way to her hair threading in her hair while hers make their way under your sports bra, harshly tugging your nipples, your head falling back against the door and a choaked moan falls from your lips.

"Didn't I say quiet slut! or do you just want anyone walking by to know what a whore you are? want me to have to gag you? hm?" she growled.

Shaking your head, unable to form words, between how her thigh was rubbing your clit with each grind and the vice grip her hands have on your nipples.

One hand leaves your nipple to cup your jaw, making you face her, as she tells you to open your mouth which you comply immediately also sticking your tongue out. She spat directly into your open mouth, holding your jaw so you could not swallow right away.

"Swallow it. All of it" she groaned, the sight turning her on a lot more than she'd like to admit.

Pulling your sports bra down to expose your tits, she latched onto one of your nipples and swirling her tongue around the sensitive bud, her hand found its way in your shorts, feeling truly how wet you were, rubbing your clit through your underwear, you eyes roll back and you held onto her shoulders for support to stop your knees from buckling.

She pulls away, pulling both your panties and your shorts down your legs and sat them on the table by the door, dropping to her knees, "Open your legs for me, baby. I wanna see you." she demanded, lowly moaning when your soaking wet cunt was revealed to her.

Diving straight in, running her tongue through you, your hips jerking when she reached your clit, choosing to focus on this she started nibbling and sucking on your swollen clit, loving the whines and moans she could pull from you.

As you pathetically begged for more, usually she would make you wait but as you are sort of on a time crunch, the hand that wasn't holding you hips still was brought up to your cunt, two fingers plunged straight in causing you to scream out in pain and pleasure, the pace she set was agonisingly slow but she was still hitting your spot and her mouth was still working your clit.

Still you needed more so you begged, "Faster-ah shit-harder..."

She began violently thrusting two fingers in and out of your soaking wet hole while still sucking, licking and nibbling on your clit. Her strong hands grabbed one of your thighs to place over her shoulder, allowing her fingers to fuck deeper and her mouth to be closer to your clit, you tried so hard to be quiet.

She removed her mouth but still kept the brutal pace of her fingers, standing up so she was towering over you, the only thing audible in the storage closet being the wet sounds of Jenni's finger entering and leaving you and your moans.

"Doing so good hm? who's my good girl?" she said breathlessly, loving the view of you being so submissive to her.

"Yours daddy, I'm your good girl" you squeaked, the coil in your stomach seconds from snapping.

Although the pleasure was short lived as Jenni's movements stopped Immediately, "Jenni? Y/N? you in there?" you heard Alexia's voice, the door handle move before there was knocks on the door.

"Uh yeah, we're in here" Jenni replied, clearly not as affected as being caught then you were, you were sure you looked like a deer in headlights.

"Hurry up, we are leaving soon and wash your hands!" you heard alexia and what you assume is another teammate giggle, you then heard their footsteps leave.

Still with her hands inside you, she reached over grabbing your ruined panties from the table by the door and stuffing them in your mouth to stop any further sounds, her fingers now picking up with the same brutal pace as before.

"I warned you about being quiet, didn't I Zorrita? (little slut) now look, you've gone and got us caught" she growled, your head threw back at her words, the way her fingers were slamming into you and hitting your g-spot and now her mouth on your nipple.

She bit down on your nipple hard cause you to yelp, the pain mixed with pleasure making you even more wet, practically gushing onto Jenni's arm and the floor of some random storage closet.

You were so close, unable to verbally point it out, you tapped Jenni who just told you to hold it, switching to your other tit and giving that the same treatment as the other one.

You were unsure of how long you could hold on, tears streaming down your face, what was only minutes felt like hours. Your stomach now feeling weird, having the sudden urge to pee. Completely distracted, broken out of the trance when you heard Jenni tell you to come.

It was like something snapped, you went completely limp and your body started spasming, liquid gushing out of you completely soaking Jenni's arm and the floor of the storage room. Jenni's movements slowed trying to help you ride out your high, only stopping and pulling out when you were whimpering in oversensitivity.

Taking a moment to catch your breath when it finally hit you, you had just squirted for the first time, looking up to Jenni who was sporting a smug grin but you could see she was as surprised as you were.

"Did I just..?" you trailed off, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Yes, yes you did." Jenni said, "And you will be doing it again and again and again, later, but for now lets get you cleaned up because we have been missing for quite a while." She helped you clean up and get your shorts back on, she gave you the jacket she had as she had her kit on underneath, where as you only had your sports bra on.

Unlocking the door, Jenni took your hand and walked you both to the changing room.

Walking in all eyes were on you both, Alexia clearly not knowing how to keep her mouth shut but it was quiet, that was until with a single sentence, Misa set the whole changing room into fits of laughter.

"Hola daddy, Hola daddy's good girl, so nice of you to finally join us!"