Chapter 1

It was a hot summer day when the crew was lounging in the room. They opened all the windows in sight. They had no energy left to think or do anything really . They just wanted the heat to escape into another dimension. They already drank all the ice cold lemonade in the house. Sonic was out picking flowers for some strange reason. The heat made it look like it wasn't bothering him at all. They sometimes wondered if Sonic was even a real creature to begin with. Then they all heard a door swing open loudly.

"Hey people what you doing?" Sonic asked with a smile on his face. They all looked at him like he was insane. He probably was. He was wearing a white short sleeve shirt with pink pants. Very fashionable. As he was walking inside he saw they were all looking at him weirdly. "What" He said in a surprise tone. "You're here acting fine in this weather and acting like nothing is wrong" said Way in an annoying voice. "Are you even normal?". "Emmm Way nobody is normal here" said Kim with a serious face. "That's true" said Sonic making his way into the kitchen.

Jeff was just trying his best to ignore the rest by reading a book. Although that didn't last long. "Hey Jeff what you reading" asked Sonic with a plate of oranges from the kitchen. He sat down next to him on the red couch. Jeff just glanced at him for a second and then returned to reading. Although he did grab one of Sonic's oranges like they were for him. "Hey, those are mine" said Sonic screaming and moving the plate away from Jeff. His screaming was so loud that Charlie went to see what was wrong. "What's wrong" he asked both Sonic and Jeff.

"He took one of my oranges" said Sonic looking at Jeff angry and annoyed. Jeff then looked up and placed his book down. "That was the fee for bothering me" said Jeff facing Sonic as he spoke. "You yelled for that?" said Charlie in a unbelievable voice. "Umm yea, my oranges are important" replied Sonic. "Sonic go do something else instead of bothering Jeff" said Charlie. "Jeff you also need to ask before you take something". "Even if it's fruit?" Jeff asked still reading his book not even looking at Charlie. "Yes you should" Charlie said. With that Jeff looked at Sonic and placed his book down. "Fine, I'm sorry" He said looking at Sonic. Sonic smiled when he heard that. Sonic placed the plate down. "I forgave you" he said standing up and approaching Jeff looking like he was going to hug him. Jeff knowing what Sonic wanted to do. Before he could hug him Jeff disappeared leaving his book on the sofa.

"Awwwww, I just wanted to hug him were he go?" Asked Sonic picking up the book Jeff left behind. "Looks like he didn't want a hug" Charlie said laughing as he saw what had happened. Sonic then saw the book was about magic and stones. "Interesting" He thought. Charlie then approached Sonic closer since it looked like he was interested in the book. "You like the book?" asked Charlie to Sonic. "It looks interesting" He said while flipping pages. "Why does Jeff need this book? Doesn't he already know a lot of magic?" Asked Sonic facing Charlie with a curious face. "I don't know much about sorcerers magic but from what I heard there's billions of spells and potions you can learn if you want to be really good" He said. "But isn't he Rank 3?" Sonic said confused.

"Well there aren't a lot of sorcerers here on earth like they used to. They are all mostly captured or being slaved into working for people. This world is cruel and heartbreaking. There's maybe 23 or 25 sorcerers left not captured." Charlie said with a sad tone. Sonic then understood why. "How many are there in total" He asked. "Mmmm probably 56 in total I think" He said. Sonic was in shock. There were more people in captive than free. He was right this world was cruel and harsh. Just because they were given the title "Creatures" they were seen differently than humans. I mean yes they are in ways differently, they had magical abilities but with proper practice they wouldn't hurt people, they also looked different in a way. Vampires would have pointy fangs and ears, they even Had a sun ring that prevented getting burned from the sun. Demons would have a tattoo of a black small rose somewhere on their arm. Sorcerers don't actually have anything unusual they are just born with magical abilities than humans.

"How come humans fear us?" Sonic asked Charlie. "Are you sure you want to listen to the story?" He asked Sonic before telling him. Sonic thought for a few moments. He knew why Charlie had asked that. It usually meant it was dark and unpleasant. Sonic nodded his head at Charlie. Charlie sign Sonic to take a seat next to him on the couch.

Kim was arguing with Way about something downstairs. Kim wanted to order a cheese pizza but Way wanted a pepperoni pizza. Jeff teleport into his room. As soon as he got there he noticed he didn't bring his book with him. So much for a quiet day of reading and learning. That piece of orange he took made his stomach want more food. He teleported into the kitchen watching Kim and Way fight for pizza. He would stared at the person who was speaking. "We already got cheese last week" Way said annoyed. "Well I like it so that's what we ate" Kim said like if it was his fault they had to eat it. They were arguing for 10 minutes before they realized Jeff was watching the whole thing.

"Ohhh, hi Jeff you need something?" Kim asked sounding as if nothing has happened. "Yea..What are we going to eating?" Jeff asked not knowing if it would cause another argument between them. Kim and Way looked at each other for some time. Then they both said something shocking. "Cheese pizza" said Way. "Pepperoni pizza" said Kim. They both looked at each other in surprise. "Let's just order both" said Charlie walking up to them with Sonic behind him. "Alright" They both said. Charlie placed an order online. Now they just had to sit back and relax until the food got there.

Babe and his team were also exhausted because of the heat. They had already turned in a case of vampire woman named fah. She was 19 years old and was living on a broken, bad shaped house she found that was not occupied. She had decided to stay there for 3 months but people had seen her with some pointy-ish ears and teeth. There ears weren't very pointy when they checked on her feature. This took case on a lot of the vampires that they captured over some years. They guess it was because humans and vampires were having offspring causing the pointy ears starting to become a less of a trait. Although this happened to vampires the demons and sorcerers looked like they had been for the past years. Nothing has really changed for them. They all still had their magic abilities. "Man, these creatures are getting harder and harder to find" said Kenta while entering the office. He was wearing a black shirt with black pants and a belt. "They sure are, vampires are losing there traits that's not a good sign" Pete said. "They sure are but what can we do?" Asked Babe to all of them.

"Well we can meet were some of them go to have fun" said North in a smiley tone. "Where is that?" They all asked North. "Well of course El Diablo. It's been said to be where creatures go to get drunk and have a good time". They should have knew he was talking about a club. He was the king of partying and he knew every club on every street. They decided it was the best idea. Alan was just listening to everyone and just agreed. Capturing creatures and then getting drunk was like a reward after they had done their job. Although will there plan work?