Chapter 14

When Sonic and North arrived at the cafe they sat down. They choose a table of four. "Sit next to me" North said. "Mmmmmm sure" Sonic said. "What will you get?". North asked. "Mmm I'm going to get a sandwich and you?". "I will get a soup" North said. "Wow already ordering food without us?" Way said while him and Pete sit in their seats. "You took long. "Also what's that?" Sonic said pointing to the bag. "Nothing" Way said. He blushed again thinking about the gift Pete gave him. "Way your face is red are you ok? Are you sick?" Sonic said. "No I'm okay" Ways said. Pete looked at Way. He thought of what Sonic said and then understood why he was red.

"It's just hot" Way said as he was fanning himself. "Are you sure?" Sonic said. "Mmmmm" Way said. "okay let's eat" Way said. Pete and Way both got a sandwich. "Oh mmm Pete, what did you need to tell me?" Way said as he was taking a bite of his sandwich. "Oh umm we were wondering if all your friends would like to go somewhere with our friends". "So you want our friends to hang out with each other?" Way said seeing if he understood correctly. "Yea" North said taking a spoonful of soup. Sonic was eating his sandwich and listening."Mmm that might be a problem" Way said. "Really? How?" North said. "Well Jeff doesn't like to talk to anyone, Kim might want to but I'm not really sure".

"Don't forget Charlie" Sonic said continuing to eat his sandwich. "Oh shoot, Charlie won't go for sure" Way said taking a bite of his sandwich. "Mmm is there a way to see if he will? Pete said. "There must be something right?" North said. "If Jeff goes he might go or if everyone goes" Sonic said. "Is "there a way for all of you to go?" North said. "I think there is" Sonic said. Yea "there might be" Way said. "Can you try?" Pete said. Way and Sonic were thinking about it. Charlie would be hard to convince. "Sure we will try" Way said eating his sandwich. This would be ether a bad idea or a good idea.

As they were finishing their food Sonic asked "Is there something else to do here?". "There's clothing stores nearby want to check it out?" North asked him. "Is that ok?" Sonic asked Way and Pete. "That's good for me" Pete said. Sounds "good" Way said. North just thought of somewhere to go to spend more time together. He didn't want to go back. Pete just agreed for the same reason. They walked over to Shemind, the clothing store. "Way come here" Sonic said dragging him to a clothing rack. Pete and North just looked at each other. They fallowed them and North was holding a bright red shirt. "Mmmmm Way, would you look good in red?" Sonic said hovering the shirt over his black shirt. "No way" Way said pushing it towards him. "Just try it! Theres no harm in trying" Sonic said. "Goooo" Sonic said pushing him to a changing room. "Will he actually try it?" North said laughing at the scene. "Don't know" Sonic said shrugging his shoulders.

Way came out with the red shirt. "I look just like you now" Way said to Sonic. "Handsome?" Sonic said smiling. "Like a clown! Does it even look good?" Way said. Sonic stoped smiling and began to see if it did. "Mmmmmm yes and no" Sonic said. "How does that make sense?" Way said. "Well you look kinda good" Pete said. "Really?" Way said not convinced. "Why don't we go somewhere else" Sonic said taking North with him. He didn't know if he would live or die. "So if there anything you want in here?" Way said to Pete while looking around. "I will find a black shirt somewhere " Pete said. "Oh, wait for me then I will see them with you" Way said. "Alright" Pete said. Way went back to the changing room to change back. "Ok let's go" Way said placing the shirt back on the rack.

At the end it was almost 7. "Well it was fun but I think we should head back" Way said checking his phone. "Aaa yes we should" Sonic said. "We should all get going then" North said. "Thank you it was fun" Way said smiling. "Happy to hear you guys had fun" Pete said happily and smiling. "Can we hangout another time?" North said hopping there could be another chance. "I'm sure we can when we're free" Way said. "Alright see you" Both North and Pete said waving goodbye.

Way and Sonic arrived at home. Jeff was eating pizza on the sofa. Way and Sonic opened the door to see him. "Oh we're were you guys?" Jeff asked. "We went out with Pete and North" Sonic said sitting down next to Jeff. "Is that why you each have blue bags? Where did you go?" Jeff asked. "Oh we went to a plushie shop" Sonic said. Jeff was surprised to see way with a bag "Way, you bought one? Which ones did you guys buy?" Jeff said. "Way didn't buy one" Sonic said. "He didn't?" But doesn't he have a bag?" Jeff said so confused. "Well Pete bought it for him" Sonic said. "Oh really? Jeff asked Way. "Mmmhm yea" Way said blushing a bit. "Can I see them?" Jeff said. Way and Sonic gave them there bags for Jeff to see the plushies. "Oh where's Kim I don't see him and what were you doing?" Way asked sitting on the sofa too. "Oh right, Kim left to tutor a kid on science and I've been eating the pizza's I ordered". Jeff said opening Sonic's bag. He saw the white bunny. He opened Ways bag. There was an adorable blue dragon. "Aww these are so adorable" Jeff said. "Hey Jeff, can I have some of the pizza?" Sonic said

"Oh sure. Kim said you would probably arrive here hungry so I ordered extras. He said if you guys weren't hungry he would eat them when he came back". "Oh alright then let's eat or did you finish?" Way said. "No I haven't I only eaten two" Jeff said. "Then let's eat what are we waiting for" Sonic said grabbing a slice of pizza. Way, Jeff, and Sonic eating and chatting away.