Chapter 13

Pete hurried North to start going. They were going to arrive late. "Wait!" North said putting on a shirt. North wore a white shirt and jeans. "Why did you take long?" Pete said wearing black shirt with black pants. "I have to look good" North's said. "You looked good already with what you were wearing". "I was?" North said smiling. "Yea like a clown" Pete said. "At least I won't be cooking myself outside" North said laughing. "Did you forget we're in the middle of summer? Wearing black absorbs the most heat, Did you forget?" North said. "I never realized you payed attention in science" Alan said entering the room laughing. "Why are you laughing?" North said offended. "Isn't it obvious. You always failed. I'm surprised you passed" Alan was still laughing.

"Who told you?" North said. "A little birdie with name starts with B". Alan said laughing a bit. "Babe why?" North said fake crying wiping his imaginary tears. "Alright enough, we are late let's get going" Pete said making North snap. "Oh right let's go" North said as they both left. Alan hoped for the best for them. He knew ether it would go well or they were going to do something stupid. Alan went to the living room to watch some tv. "They left already?" Kenta said joining him on the couch. "Yea". "Should we order food only for us or?" Kenta said. "They probably won't be coming back anytime soon". Alan said. "Well then let's watch something and then order food" Kenta said. "Hey wait for me!" Babe said walking to the living room.

Way and North were late. They knew that because firstly the time. It was 5:25. Secondly Way and Sonic were there waiting. Sonic had a tie-dye shirt with jeans. Way just wore black. Black shirt with black pants. "Wow you two are matching" North said as they approached them." "People are going to assume you're a couple". "How so?" Pete said. "because it looks like you're catching like couples do" He said laughing. While that was happening Way and Sonic were looking at each other seeing North and Pete. "Are they ok?" Way asked pointing at North, him laugh. "Not really sure" Sonic said both just looking at them. Pete and North was now with Way and Sonic. "So where are we going?" Way asked Pete. He still had no idea why they were there for. "Do you want to go somewhere?" Pete asked them three. "There's a shop around here for something cool" North said. "Like what?" Sonic said. "Mmm come I'll show you" he said grabbing Sonic's hand walking to him to the direction. Sonic noticed but he didn't mind.

"We should probably catch up to them" Way said looking at Pete. "Yea you're right" Pete said. They both started walking where North and Sonic were going. Pete saw them go inside of a plushie store. "Oh no" Way said. "What? You don't like plushies?" Pete said a bit sad. Honestly it was one of the best gifts to give someone in any special occasion. "No, nothing it's just, it's always hard choosing one" Way said. "Well let's see what they got". Pete smiled and a sigh of relief. They entered the store and saw North and Sonic looking at animal plushies. "Hey look there so many" Sonic said to Way. "You do realize where we are right? Way said. " of course there's going to be many". "Way you got money?" Sonic asked. "Probably why you want one?" Way said looking at them all.

"Do you like any?" Sonic asked North. "Yea that " He said pointing to it. It was a hedgehog. "Which one do you like?" North said. "Mmmmmm, I'm thinking about that one" Sonic said pointing to it. It was a bunny. It was white. "That one looks nice" North said.

Way was looking at a dragon. It was blue with white spikes. "You like it?" Pete said beside Way. "I guess"..... It looks nice". Way smiling. "Heyyy Way, I found one I like!". "Which one?". Way said making his way over to Sonic. "This one". Sonic said holding the white bunny showing it to Way. "How much is it?" Way said. "It's $10. Is that ok?" Sonic said. Way grabbed it from Sonic. He looked at the bunny for a few seconds. "It's good, here" Way said giving the bunny back and giving him 15 dollars. "Thank you" Sonic said. North was going to bay for his hedgehog but was he waited for Sonic. "Anything you found?" Way asked Pete. "Not really". "Well if you find something you can pay. Im a go to Sonic and north." Way said that as he eyed the blue dragon and moving to where Sonic was. North and Sonic were done paying. The cashier placed them both in bags. They were light blue. "Here". The cashier said handing them the two bags. "Thank you for your purchase". She handed them there change. "Here Way" Sonic said giving him his change. "Oh it's okay just keep it" Way said. "Ok" Sonic said. "Should we wait for you?" North said to Pete kinda yelling in the store. "No you can wait outside. I will be there".

Way, Sonic, and North waited outside. "Do you think he will take long?" Sonic asked North. "Naaa probably not". Pete then came out with a bag too. "What did you buy?" North asked him curious. Pete just smiled at North. "So we're are we going next." Sonic asked. "Just the cafe down that street" Pete said pointing to it. "It's a red cafe you should see it go there". North and Sonic when there.

"Here" Pete said holding the bag up to Way. "It's for me?" Way said pointing at himself. Pete nodded his head. Way took it and opened it. It was the blue dragon he was looking at earlier. "I saw you looking at it. I thought you liked it so I got it for you" Pete said smiling. He couldn't stop smiling. Way was now blushing. He didn't think Pete would do that. "Umm thanks" Way said putting it back in the bag. Pete saw he was blushing. "Cute" Pete thought to himself. "We should get going" Way said. Way didn't look up to see him. He was blushing too much. "Alright" Pete responded. They both walked to the red cafe. By then Way had calmed down.