Chapter 5

The morning was pretty busy. Charlie woke them all up for breakfast. Charlie made fried eggs with sausage and white rice. "Mmmm smells amazing" Sonic said as he was sitting down to eat. Jeff was too lazy to walk downstairs so he teleported into the kitchen. Way and Kim were rushing downstairs almost pushing each other. They all sat in there seats and grabbed their spoons. "Thank you Charlie" Way said taking a spoonful of rice into his mouth. "Thank you Charlie" Jeff said while taking a bite of his sausage. "Just enjoy your breakfast" Charlie said smiling. "Can I have more rice?" Way said. "Yes you can" Charlie said grabbing the rice bowl. "Here" He said placing a lot on his plate. "Can I have some too?" Sonic said holding his plate at Charlie. "Of course" Charlie said also giving him a spoonful of rice. Charlie grabbed his breakfast and sitting down with them. After that Charlie, Kim, and Way went to work. Way works at a bakery. He makes bread every morning. Kim works tutoring kids. Charlie works at a restaurant as a chef . Sonic and Jeff don't work. Charlie doesn't want them to work although they're 20.

Altho they're adults Charlie is scared because they're the youngest. Don't blame him he's just trying to protect them. Jeff and Sonic don't mind thought because they get free money. They get an allowance from them so it's not that bad. They do have to work when they are older was what Charlie said. After Charlie, Kim, and Way left for work. Jeff and Sonic were left alone. "What do we do?. Sonic asks Jeff. "Anything in plan?" Jeff said facing Sonic. "Mmmmm the park?" Sonic said. "Mmmmmm sure why not let's go" Jeff said grabbing his backpack. "Can we make it a picnic?" Sonic said. Jeff saw how excited he was so he couldn't decline. "Man if this goes wrong Charlie is going to be mad" He thought to herself. "Yes fine what should we bring?" Jeff asked Sonic. Sonic went to open the fridge.

There was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It was empty. Who ate all the food? "There's nothing here" Sonic says. "They must of grabbed everything for their lunch" Jeff says. "Don't worry I'll buy us something come" Jeff said since he saw how gloomy Sonic was. "Yes ok" He said. "First get ready and then meet me downstairs " Jeff said. Sonic gave a thumbs up to Jeff and went upstairs to change. He got a short sleeve oversized orange shirt with violet sweatpants. He grabbed his backpack. He saw Jeff downstairs. He was wearing a white shirt with black sweatpants. "You're ready let's go" Jeff said swinging his backpack over him. They both walked to the door and walked out.

Jeff and Sonic walked into a 7-Eleven's store. They both thought of sandwiches. They walked over there and grabbed two egg sandwiches. Sonic grabbed two Strawberry Sando. Jeff saw him grabbing them but he ignored him because at least he got one for him. "Anything else to get?" Jeff say walking with Sonic. "Can we get snacks?" Sonic said. Jeff was thinking about it. Jeff saw that what they got wouldn't fill their stomachs. "Go get them I'll choose our drinks" Jeff said pointing to the snack aisle. Sonic smiled and went there. Jeff made his way into the drink options. He chose a strawberry boba milk tea and a mango boba milk tea. He went to see if Sonic was finished but he wasn't. "Are you done?" He said facing Sonic. "Mmm no I can't choose." He said. "Just grab it and go" Jeff said. Sonic then grabbed Anpan, pudding, custard waffles, and onigiri. Jeff was shocked from the amount of stuff he got but whatever. They whent to the cashier and Jeff payed $30.46. They left heading to the park.

On the other side Alan was talking with Pete. "What are we going to do?" Alan said walking around nonstop. "We will have to think of a plan" He said. "but first sit down you're giving me a headache". Alan sat down but he was still worried and nervous. "Where are we even supposed to find one?" Alan said slamming his head on the table not hard but not soft ether. "Don't know" Pete said. "Oh now that I remember did you text Way? Alan said smiling. Pete looked at him kind of sad. "He didn't answer any of the texts I sent him" Pete said. "Mmmm maybe he's busy" Alan said. "Did you invite him to a cafe like Kenta said?". "Mmm no I haven't should I try?" Pete responded. "It's worth a shot" Alan said. Pete then grabbed his phone and texted Way. " Way would you like to go to a cafe with me?". Pete sent it very nervous. He didn't know if he would see it or even respond. "Just wait a few minutes ok?" Alan said trying to see if that helped Pete. Pete placed his phone down and talked to Alan about the task and how they were going to do it but they got no idea. Then a ding sound surround the room. Pete rushed to grab his phone and check his messages.

Ten minutes after Pete sent the massage Way was making cinnamon rolls. He baked them so fresh it smelled so delicious. Way loved working in the bakery. They made all sorts of delicious pastries. Then Way heard his phone ding. He took off his gloves assuming the massage was from Charlie or Kim. He saw that the massage was from Pete. Way opened it and saw he was asking him to a cafe. Way didn't know what to respond. He hasn't responded to any of his previous messages so he thought he would give up but seems like that was not the case. Charlie would be mad and worried if he would agree but he didn't have anything to do after work. Pete seemed like a nice guy too. Way sent his massage over.

Description on the food

Egg sandwiches: An egg sandwich is a sandwich with some kind of cooked egg filling. Fried eggs, scrambled eggs, omelette, sliced boiled eggs and egg salad are popular options.

Strawberry Sando: This Japanese fruit sandwich, also called fruit sando or strawberry sando, is a Japanese sandwich made with fresh strawberries and other fruit, sliced white bread or milk bread (shokupan), and fresh whipped cream!

Anpan: it's a Japanese sweet roll most commonly filled with red bean paste. Anpan can also be prepared with other fillings, including white beans, green beans, sesame, and chestnuts.

Onigiri: are Japanese rice balls made of steamed rice that you compress into a triangular, ball, or cylinder shape and are usually wrapped in a nori seaweed sheet.

I got the information of google :)