Chapter 6

Pete opened the massage that said "ok can we meet at 4?". Pete couldn't believe what he was seeing. Way actually agreed. Pete was smiling like a fool. Alan noticed and asked " Did he respond? What he say?". "He said yes can you believe it" Pete said. He was so happy and Alan engaged in what he had to say they didn't hear North coming. "What are you so happy about?" North said sitting beside Pete. "I invited Way to a cafe" Pete said. "Oh what he say?" North leaning closer to Pete to hear properly. "He agreed to it and I already sent that the time was ok". Pete was so happy. He didn't know why but he was. "Man if you got Jeff's phone number you would probably be happy too" North said facing Alan. "Why didn't I do that?" Alan said wondering. "Well he did run off so you didn't" North said remembering him and laughing about it. Alan was about to grab him again but then Kenta and Babe walked in . "Alright let's start" Kenta said looking at Alan and North confused and questioning look.

Way was thinking about what he had done. Way was nervous and questioning everything. "Is what I'm wearing fine? Should I go home and change? Would I have enough time? What if Charlie finds out? Would he be mad?" Way sat down to calm himself down. He was sure Pete wouldn't see the rose tattoo he had. He makes sure very day he wears a short sleeve long enough for the rose to be out of sight. He decided he would have a chat and leave. He starts making cupcakes to realize his worry. It worked for the most part.

Jeff and Sonic found the perfect place. There was no unnecessary noise just the sound of wind and birds. There was no child close to them so that was a win. Jeff and Sonic sat down to enjoy there picnic. Sonic laid down on the grass placing his arms behind his head. "Hey, here eat." Jeff said handing Sonic his egg sandwich. Sonic unwrapped his and took a bite out of it. It tasted so good. The eggs were seasoned with salt and pepper. They were not too much egg in the sandwich for it to fall out. "Want to listen to music?" Jeff said handing one of his air pod to him. They then listen to some wild music.

It was 3 in the afternoon. They were arguing about every plan they can think of, "We have to think of something fast." Kenta said fidgeting with his fingers from thinking, "Calm down" said North playing a game on his phone not really paying attention, "Calm down? You're not even doing anything." Kenta said facing North with an angry face and tone. "Well he did say we need to trap one. He didn't say specify what day we need to capture it." North said still playing on his phone. "That's true." Babe said. "Why don't we figure it out later, we can go to the bar." North said, "Maybe we're lucky." Kenta said. They all agreed since they had no other idea how they were going to do it.

"We'll see you guys tomorrow." Pete said grabbing his coat and leaving out the door. "What's with him?" Babe said seeing him leave like that. "He's going on a date with Way" North said in a funny voice. "He's just going to the cafe not that." Alan corrected what North said. "Sure, sure" North said still playing his game. "How are you listening while playing?" Kenta asked confused and a bit angry. "It's called multitasking" North said proudly. "Im a head to the park anyone coming?" Babe said getting up from his seat. "I'll come" Alan said. "We'll come too." Kenta and North said. "Oh so we're all going, great!" He said heading to the door annoyed. "You should've seen this coming." Alan said laughing a bit. They all walked out of the building into the park.

Pete made his way into the cafe. The cafe wasn't empty there were some people enjoying coffee. He sat down waiting for Way. As soon as Way's shift ended he walked fast to the cafe. He thought his shift would end early but it looked like there were more customers than usual. Seemed everyone was craving pastries. As he walked in he saw Pete sitting with his coat on the side. Pete saw him and smiled. Way made his way over and sat with him in the back table, "Hi Way." Pete said, "Hey." Way said in response, "What will you get?" Pete said to start a conversation, "Mmmm I think I will get a strawberry matcha latte bubble tea." Way said thinking as he said that, "What will you get" He said looking at Pete, "I'm going to get an iced caramel."

"Sounds good." Way said smiling. He was trying his best to be friendly. A lady approached them. She had brunette hair with a purple shirt with black leggings, "Oh hey Way what brings you here?" The lady said with excitement bringing the drinks.

Way looked up and saw her, "Oh hey Achara, you work here?" Way asked, "Yes I do, I said I would work at a cafe and it's this one!" She said so happy. "I never saw you here." Way asked curious, "Maybe it's my job shift they always change but anyway, who's he?" She said looking at Pete. Way looked at Pete forgetting he was there. "Oh that's someone I met." Way said. Achara looked at Way trying to see if what he said was accurate or not, "Are you going to give us our drinks?" He asked pointing to the tray Achara brought. Achara realized and gave him both. "If you need anything let me know" She said leaving with a short laugh and smile. She knew he wasn't just someone since Way always fights with everyone. Way watched her leave. He was relieved. "Here" He said handing Pete his iced caramel latte, "So why did you ask to meet?" He asked Pete, "I just wanted to know you better." He said in response, "What do you want to know?" Way said taking a sip of his drink. "Well how about we summarize who we are. We can add our age, friends, hobbies, food, color, literally anything." He said, "Mmmm ok. I'm Way 21 years old. I have 5 Friends. I like making pastries. My favorite color is light blue and I live with my friends." Way said thinking that was enough information to get started, "You live with your friends?" Pete asked, "Yea we're very close friends so we decided all to live together. We get in each other's nerves but other than that, it's pretty fun." Way said smiling, "That was one of the reasons why but because Charlie also wanted everyone to live together. It's safer that way." He said, "Aaa interesting" Pete said. "Is jeff one of your friends you live with?" He said remembering Jeff, "Oh yea." Way said,

"What are your friend's name?" Pete said. "There's Charlie, Jeff, Kim, Sonic, and you already know Achara."

"Aaaa, how about we walk in the park?" Pete asked, "I could tell you about myself and walk around." The weather was nice so Way agreed. Way grabbed his drink, it was pricey so better take it with him. No wasting money.