Chapter 7

Babe and the rest went walking through the park. "So relaxing" North said strolling around. "Yea" Babe said in a sad sarcastic tone. "Ignore him" Alan said. "Like you can even do that you always fight" Kenta said behind them. "Well it's his fault he starts them" Alan said. "Let's just walk around if we find a good spot to sit we will" Babe said walking. They all agreed and kept going.

Jeff and Sonic were lying down listening to music. Sonic was staring at the sky arms behind his back while Jeff was closing his eyes , crossing his arms. "Mmmm this is nice" Sonic said relaxed. "mmmhm" Jeff said. They didn't even eat all the food they brought. They only ate the egg sandwiches, pudding, and onigiri. They were delicious but they were saving the rest for later. Jeff took out his phone to check the time. It was a little past 5. "It's past 5 should we go back?" Jeff said facing Sonic. "Mmmm no I want to stay longer, I bet Charlie won't let us eat the Strawberry Sando because we eat too many sweets" He said. "Mmm I guess you have a point" Jeff's said. "We get peace and quiet" Sonic said. That's what they thought because it didn't last long.

"Is there even a spot to sit down?" North said looking around for a spot. "Well those two people found one so we should too" Kenta said. "What two people?" North asked. "Those over there" He said pointing at two young men. They all faced to look. Alan recognized that one of the young men was Jeff. "Oh that's Jeff" Said Alan smiling. "Jeff as the one in the store a few days back?" Babe said. "Yea" Alan said. "It looks like he's with someone too" North said. "Should we go to them?" North said exited. "Sure why not we can sit down while Alan can maybe talk to Jeff" Babe said. Kenta just went along with it he was tired of them fighting. "Make sure you get his number this time " North said kinda running there. The rest walked over there.

Sonic saw a man coming towards them. "Ummm Jeff someone is coming here" Sonic said. "Who?" He asked sitting up and looking around. "How am I supposed to know" He said. North was now in his destination. "Hi" He said to Sonic. "Emmm do I know you? Jeff do you know him?" Sonic facing him and asking him. " Nope. Who are you?" Jeff said looking at North. "Oh I'm a friend of Alan" he said sitting down next to Sonic. "Alan? Who's that? Jeff you know him?" Sonic said. "Oh he's someone Way and I saw at the store" Jeff said remembering it. "So why are you here". "Oh we were walking around and saw you. They'll be here in a second". "Wait, what who?" Jeff said not calmly. "Oh my friends" North said happily. "Oh wow what a bad day to come here" Sonic said. "Mmhm" Jeff said. They all then arrived were North, Sonic, and Jeff were. "This looks bad" Sonic said looking at everyone.

"Why you say that?" Kenta said. "No reason" Sonic said smiling. They all sat down in a circle way. Alan was close to Jeff. Babe and Kenta were next to North. "Hi" Alan said to Jeff. Jeff was just adjusting to what has happened. "Emm hi" He said shy. "Do you remember me?" Alan said hoping he would. "Mmhmm" Jeff replied. "What are you guys doing here?" Alan asked. "We were just having a picnic" Sonic said. "Oh, who are you?" Alan asked. He hasn't seen Sonic only Way from the store. "I'm just a friend" He said. "We should've just stayed home" Sonic said facing Jeff. Jeff nodded his head slowly so Sonic could see his answer. "Hey,what's so bad about us?" North said leaning closer to Sonic to say it to Jeff. Sonic grabbed a Strawberry Sando from the bag. He was about to unwrap it when Jeff signaled him to grab him one. Babe and Kim were on there phones since they were not interested in there conversation.

Sonic grabbed the second one. "Oh wow you were having a picnic" Kenta said looking at the Strawberry Sandos instead of his phone. "Did you think we were lying?" Sonic said while unwrapping a strawberry sandwich. "Well kinda nobody really does that. I wouldn't have a picnic with anyone" He said. "Wow you're just like Kim" Sonic said breaking the strawberry Sando in half handing it to Jeff. Jeff looked at it wondering why the hell he broke it in two. He then looked up at Alan. "You want the other piece?" Jeff said looking partially the other way. "I'll accept it" Alan said smiling, maybe too big. Jeff handed it to him without looking at him.

"Who's Kim?" Kenta said now interested. "Oh just a friend" Sonic said. "How many friends you guys have?" Babe wanted to know to so he placed his phone down to listen. "Well we're a group and we all live together" Sonic said not really paying attention at what he's saying. "You live with your friends?" They all asked shocked. "Yea" He said. "how many friends are you living with?." Babe said now wanting to know. "4" Sonic replied. "Can we know there names?" Kenta said. "Sure, Charlie, Way, Kim, and of course Jeff" He said smiling and pointing at Jeff. Sonic then unwrapping his Strawberry Sando to eat. North just looked at Sonic the whole time. Sonic saw north was looking at him. He thought he wanted some. "You want some?" Sonic said. North was staring at Sonic that he almost didn't hear him. "Ummm sure" He said fast when he realized what he was asking. Sonic then broke the Strawberry Sando into two and handed his part. North smiled when he handed it to him. "Can I know about you ?" Alan said looking at Jeff. "What do you want to know?" Jeff saw now looking at Alan. "Anything you feel like telling me" He said. "Mmm I'm 20. I like sweet stuff and I live with my brother." Jeff said. He thought that was good enough.

"You live with your brother?" Alan said. "Charlie is Jeff's brother" Sonic said helping Jeff answer the question and taking a bite of this sandwich. "Oh really? How old is he?" Babe said. "He's 21 and the 2 oldest" Sonic said. "So I'm assuming everyone is in their 20s?" Kenta said. "Yea" Sonic said. "Kim and Way fight all the time right Jeff?" He said. Jeff nodded his head finishing his sandwich. "Well I was assuming not everyone gets along" Kenta said. "What about you?" North said facing Sonic. "What about me?" Sonic said confused. "Well you talked about almost everyone but yourself" North said. "I did? What is there to know about me anyway? I'm 20 with a sweet tooth addiction" Sonic said.

They started talking a lot more. Mostly it was Jeff with Alan and Sonic with North. Anyone who had a sandwich finished it by now. Babe and Kenta were trying to listen. "Hey Jeff should we go back now? Didn't Way's shift end already?" Sonic said to Jeff confused. Jeff checked his phone it was 6. "Ummm he should have called already" Jeff said confused too. "Oh I think Pete went with Way to a cafe" Babe said. "Who's Pete" Sonic said. "Our other friend who ditched us" North said. "Is that them in the distance?" Babe said pointing at two men walking.

The shadow of truth and loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara