Chapter 4

Later in the middle of the night Way came home with some files. Way saw the lights off and saw nobody in the living room and kitchen. Assuming everyone was sleeping he went to Charlie's room. He knocked but no answer. He knocked a few more times before he opened the door. Charlie was sleeping peacefully so Way felt bad waking him up but he had to share what he had found. He shook

Charlie a bit and it worked. Charlie opened his eyes and saw Way standing near him. "Your back? Why are you here?" Charlie asked still half asleep rubbing his eyes. "Yes I'm back and I found information" Way said. Charlie saw that Way didn't sound happy. "I'll get up meet me downstairs" He said as he stood up getting out of bed. Way left and when downstairs to the living room.

Charlie saw way sitting on the floor with the files next to him. He sat next to him grabbing one of them. "This is what I found I think you should calm yourself before you see them" Charlie eyeing Way took a breath and opened one. The file showed 3 papers. There showed 3 men. One had a man with his hair back with one strand on the front. His name was Babe. It said babe was 22. Charlie was looking through it when his eyes went wide. It said he was a hunter. All three of them did. He realized one had the name Pete. "Is this the person you talked to?" Asked Charlie while facing him. Way saw the person on the paper and nodded. "What's on the other file?" Charlie said grabbing the other file with a worried look. "I think you should look yourself" Way said placing the 3 papers Charlie had on the floor in a row. Charlie opened it up and saw 3 other people. They all said they were hunters. "What is this? Why are they all hunters?" Charlie asked confused. Before Way could answer Charlie asked a million questions." Way did you find something else? Are they all friends? Are some enemies? Why are there 6 people? Is being a hunter there job? Are they close? Did that guy contact you? Do they know who we are? Are we in danger? Do we have to move?" "Charlie calm down, you're going to scare everyone with your screaming" Way now trying to calm him down grabbing chocolate milk from the fridge and handing it to him. It tasted good don't judge him. "So here's what I found" Way said starting off with that. Grabbing a piece of paper. There was more information about them there."They are all friends. Some have been since childhood some from high school or even college. They all wanted to be hunters and they have captured some creatures over the years. They had never been in relationships but they don't last long and they usually have one night stands."

Way looked at Charlie seeing if he was now calm. He looked relaxed with his glasses. "Is there more about them?" Charlie asked. "Are you sure you want to know? You don't look too good" Way was worried. Charlie looked like he was going to faint from the information he heard. "No no I'm ok, Is that all it says?" "Yea pretty much. Should I see if I find more?" Way asked. "Naw just ask me if you see them again ok?" Charlie said worried. Way didn't know if telling him all of that was the best idea. "Yes sure but ummm can I tell you something?" Way asked nervous. "What is it?" Charlie asked confused and worried. "I gave my phone number to Pete" Way said it so fast Charlie thought he heard him wrong. "Wait ,what?" Charlie said screaming.

Who's screaming in the middle of the night? Is the monster coming for me? Sonic said walking down the stairs. Sonic looked like a mess. "Oh it's no monster it's just you guys" Sonic said sounding disappointed. Why are you screaming? And why are you guys awake?" Looking confused. "Emmm nothing go back to sleep" Charlie said standing up and going towards Sonic. Way grabbed all the papers in a rush. "Were you guys doing something? Can I help?" Sonic said not even knowing what they were doing. "Ahh no no we finished, just go to sleep me and Way are also going to" Charlie said pushing Sonic gently to the stairs. The bedrooms were upstairs. "Aaa ok" Sonic said while him and Charlie walked up the door stairs. Way opened a drawer and placed the files there. He gently closed it and walked up the stairs. Way knew as soon as he saw Charlie he would ask him about how he gave his phone number away. Way decided to forget it and went to his bedroom to get a good night sleep.

"What are you doing?" Kenta arrived in the office since there was an emergency for some reason. North was playing on his phone with Babe. They were playing a fighting game. "Playing a game, want to join?" North said jokingly looking up at Kenta. "No, also why are you here?" Kenta said angry and annoyed. "The same reason you are probably" North said still focusing on the game. Kenta grabbed a chair and sat down. Tony then entered the room. "Aaa you're all here great" He said walking to the front of the room. "But we're still missing Alan and Pete" Babe said stopping from playing the game. North also stoped playing. "You can tell them latter. Right now I just need you guys here" Tony said. He sounded annoyed and angry. He just wanted to tell them there task and leave. He was already busy. "Your task is to capture a high ranker". "What but that's impossible" Kenta said screaming. "Yea how are we supposed to capture one?" North said backing up what Kenta said. " I don't know, just get one in any way you can and fast" Tony said. "Why do we need one?" Babe asked so confused. They never asked anyone to capture a high ranker. They captured the demon rank 2 but they didn't know he was one. So why would they need one?

"Just get us one" Tony said loudly leaving heading out opening the door. They all looked at each other. "Where the hell are we supposed to get a high ranker?" North said panicked. "Calm down I'm sure we will find one" Babe said trying to stay calm. "Yea, from where exactly?" North said. "Both of you shut up , you're giving me a headache. We will find one alright. For now Babe text our group chat about the task we got" Kenta said. Babe and North didn't say anything else. Babe did what Kenta said. "Well I guess see you guys in the afternoon" Kenta said. They all said their goodbye although they were all not calm and nervous.