Chapter 12

"It's ready" Way screamed so Sonic can hear him. He finished after 15 minutes. Jeff and Kim heard him. Jeff came when he heard food. Kim also came but Way didn't know he was home. "You came home?" Way asked. "Yea, didn't Sonic tell you I was here? Kim said. "Nope" Way said. "Well can I still eat?" Kim said looking at the food in the pan. "Yea you can" Way said. "Can we eat now?" Jeff said looking at them."Im starving". "Yea but we're is Sonic?" Way said looking around. Sonic then came with flowers in his hand. "Is the food ready?" Sonic. "Yes, but first place those flowers away somewhere and wash your hands" Way told him before he serves. Sonic placed the flowers aside and went inside to wash his hands. Way placed 4 plates aside. He placed the Pad Thai on each plate. He then placed peanuts on top. "Take it" Way said grabbing his plate. Jeff and Kim grabbed a plate and went inside for a fork.

Sonic finished and grabbed his plate. Jeff and Kim came back with forks for them. "Thanks" Way said taking the fork from him. "Thank you Jeff". North Also taking the fork from him. They all eat happily. Then when they finished Way collected the plates. "Sonic you will help me clean the kitchen" Way said pulling him by his shirt. "Do I have to?" He said trying to get away. "Unless you want trouble with Charlie and me then Yes" Way said. Sonic went with him knowing he wouldn't win. He was sad. Way grabbed the flowers on the way inside. Sonic then smiled remembering he would have a new bracelet out of flowers.

Pete, North, and Alan were discussing where they would have the group hangout. "I have no idea" North said thinking. "Me too" Alan said. Pete was still thinking. "Maybe you can ask Way if it's okay for it" North said. "Why me? Don't you guys have there number?" Pete said. "Can you just do it please? Or tell him to meet us here so we can talk to him" North said. "You think he will agree to our idea?" Alan said. "Can you please try?" North said begging him to do it. "Fine, I will try" Pete said grabbing his phone and texting him to see if they can meet somewhere nice.

Babe and Kenta were talking in another room because they needed to relax, to be honest North is the opposite of that definition. "Do you think whatever they're doing is a good idea?" Kenta asked him. "Mmmmm nope, I wouldn't be surprised if they're planning something insane" Babe said. "Well it's probably only North" Kenta said. "What do you think about meeting them?" Kenta asked him. "Well I'm definitely interested in knowing him. What about you?". "I think we're both on the same boat" Kenta said laughing.

Way walked in his room after he was done cleaning up. Sonic and Way did dish a good job it looked like nothing happened. Sonic did try to leave but Way caught him every time. Way brought the flowers to examine for the bracelet he was going to make. They were in good shape and variety of colors. Way took a red liquid for them to stay in place and not break apart easily. He then twisted them to make a bracelet. He poured a liquid onto them for it to shrink. It looked like a bracelet. He added some pearls on to it with some very strong glue. It looked nice. He then placed it in a mood and poured a resin on top of it to look good. When Way was about to finish he heard his phone buzz. He checked it, it was a message from Pete. It said " Way can you meet me and my two other friends?". "What friends? And why?" Way texted back. He was wondering what they needed to meet for. Pete responded with "Alan and North. I think it's better if we tell you in person". Way was thinking if he should go or not. "Sure. What time?". "Is 5 alright?" Pete texted. "It's fine" Way texted fast for him to keep working on the bracelet.

After Way was done. He looked at it. It looked good enough and it was pretty. Way went to see where Sonic was. He was downstairs playing games. "Sonic look" Way said. Sonic looked and saw Way holding a nice flower bracelet. It had beautiful pearls around it. Sonic placed the controller down. "It's for me?" Sonic said pointing at it. "Mmmm take it." Sonic took it and saw it fit him perfectly. "Thank you I'll wear it everywhere" Sonic said admiring the bracelet. Way smiled, he was happy that Sonic liked it. "Sonic". "Yes, you need something?" Sonic said looking at Way. "I won't be here for lunch" Way said. You going somewhere? Where? Sonic said interested in knowing. "Just somewhere I tell you when I get back." Way said. "Promise?" Sonic said. "Promise"

It was almost time for Pete to get going. It was 4:35. There was still some time left. North entered the room. "You don't know how to knock, do you?" Pete said annoyed. "Mmm no I'm bored. "I want to do something" North said. "That's sad." Pete said. "I can't help you". "Can I go with you?" North said. "What for? It's going to be boring for you. Sonic isn't even going to be there." "You're right. Can you tell Way to bring him too?" North said begging Pete do so it. Pete said no every time he asked. "Fine" Pete said giving up. North smiled so wide when he heard him. "I will try" Pete said going back to message Way.

"Heyyyy Sonic" Way said yelling for him. "What?" Sonic said getting up from playing his game. He went back to it since Way left. "Looks like luck is on your side." Way said approaching him. "Do you want to go with me?" Ways said looking at Sonic. "Really? Where?" Sonic said excited. "Pete asked me to go somewhere. It says that North wanted to go with him and if you want to come." Ways said. "Can I? I want to go!" Sonic said. "Yes Sonic you can. Let's go" Way said looking that there were 15 minutes left. They got ready and head to the spot.