Chapter 3

Alan and Pete then arrived with chocolate ice cream. "Mmmm vanilla Is better" said Babe looking at it. "Then you should have specified for the flavor" Pete said to Babe. "Well ok, but what took you so long?" He asked knowing something was off on the time. "We meet someone at the store and they looked interesting" Pete said. Babe didn't seem interested on what person they were referring to. "What person?" North asked curiously. "He wanted to know all the details. His name was Way and well he sounded bossy" Pete said remembering how Way spoke with Jeff. "How so?" North said. "Well there was someone else with him and he was kinda yelling at him" Alan said to answer his question. "Oh so they were 2 people?" Asked babe listening to there conversation. "Yea Jeff was quiet but Way did talk to us" Alan told. "Well he kinda ran off" Pete said looking at Alan. Alan then remember it. "Oh so you scared someone?" North said laughing.

"No, we didn't" Alan said offended. What was there to be scared of anyway? He asked. "Ummm everything?" North said trying not to laugh. Alan was about to grab North but then Kenta walked in. He had left the room to do another work for Tony. "What is going on here?" He asked. The room had ice cream but only one person was eating it, Babe of course. "They're talking about the 2 people they meet". Babe said while taking a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. "Please tell me they at least got there numbers? Kim said. "Did you?" He asked North and Pete. "I did get Ways numbers" Pete said so proudly of himself. "And Jeff's?" They all asked. "He ran before we could talk to him" Alan said.

"So you did scare him away" North was now laughing so hard Alan grabbed a spoon and shoved ice cream in his mouth. "Mmmm, ow that hurt" North said as he was swallowing the ice cream. "Okay enough about that we need to concentrate on our mission" Kenta said his eyes and mind had enough of everything that was happening. "You can ask Way and Jeff to coffee later if you want to but right now we need work to do" Kenta said jokingly with a bit of anger. "Oh great idea I'll do that" Pete said grabbing his phone. Kenta rolled his eyes at him in disbelieve. "Do that latter, pay attention" Kenta said scolding Pete. "Fine" He said annoyed.

The next day early in the morning Way heard someone calling his name. "Eeeey, Way come" Charlie said in a whisper voice. Way got up and followed him into the living room. Charlie and Way sat down next to each other on the floor. "Why did you call for me?" Way asked. It was unusual to do so. Charlie doesn't keep things from others. "I wanted to ask you questions" said Charlie. "About what?" Way didn't understand what Charlie wanted to know. "Well you took a long time to come, did something happen?". Way could see the worried look on Charlie as he said that. "No everything is fine, We just meet 2 people and we ended up talking a bit nothing bad happened". Even though Way said that Charlie still felt worried. "Did you get to know them?". Charlie was now interrogating Way. I know there names it's Alan and Pete.

When Charlie heard those names they sounded familiar. It's like he heard of them before but where? "Why are they bad people?" Way said now scared because Charlie was silent. "Mmmm no but I have heard of those names". He said. Charlie was thinking of what to do. "Way maybe you could look into them in case they are dangerous" Charlie said to Way. "Will you?" "Of course Charlie I will do it right now" He said standing up. "I will comeback when I find information, I shouldn't take too long" Way said leaving the living room and grabbing his bag. "Alright be safe" Charlie said as Way was heading for the door.

While that was happening Sonic was bothering Jeff. Jeff was eating mochi when Sonic opened the door and walked right in. Wow so much for privacy. "You forgot to knock" Jeff said looking up at Sonic. Jeff was just sitting on his bed eating. "Opps, I do that next time" Sonic said. Sonic knows he won't do it, he never does it. Sonic saw the mochi Jeff was eating. "Can I have one?" Sonic said in his nicest voice. That didn't convinced Jeff. "Please Jeff" He said as he sat next to Jeff. Jeff gave up and handed one to him mango flavor. Jeff knew he would not leave him alone until he had it. "So what you're here for?" Jeff asked. He knew he was here for a reason. "I'm bored and I don't know what to do" he said lying down on the bed. "You want to go to the cafe?" Jeff said not thinking about what he said. "Really?" North said in disbelief. Jeff didn't like bringing anything with him to the cafe. He liked being alone. "Sure why not". "Will you pay" Sonic said. "Sure, let's go" Jeff said getting up and placing his snack on top of the desk near his bed. Sonic when down stairs to change into a red shirt with black pants.

Jeff grabbed his backpack and teleported in front of door waiting for Sonic. "You going somewhere?" Kim was sitting on the ground with black smoke above the room. "Were you practicing fire magic?" Jeff asked Kim. "I was but I saw you looked like you were heading somewhere" He said. "I'm going to the cafe with Sonic". Kim was surprised at first but then he wasn't. Although Jeff looked annoyed by what Sonic does. Sonic has a bit closer relationship with Jeff than Charlie. They always fight about everything but although they don't show it they care about each other. "Alright be back before dark" Kenta told them. "Yeessss Sir" Sonic said as he was walking towards Jeff. Jeff then grabbed Sonic's hand and then teleport them into a dark alleyway so nobody would see them.

Then once they got there Jeff ordered a cup of cappuccino and a strawberry cake. Sonic ordered a Frappuccino and a piece of mocha cake. The cafe was gorgeous. The lights were perfect and it was colorful. They had a pet on the cafe. A beautiful white cat. It was the owners of a couple. There names were Mix and Earth.